Forums are back in action! ×

MT: A Sticky Situation of Goblins and Spiders

Denegoth picks out the best horse suited to carrying both he and the dwarf, a stout beast that although didn't look fast is well muscled, probably from days at work pulling a plow. It's friendly enough and easily handled.

With everyone needing a mount being lent one or carried by another's, the group heads out to toward the farm, and begins planning their approach on the way...

OOC: To try to get a steady posting schedule going, I will be posting a DM post every Friday. Please try to have each of your's up by then. Feel free to post more often and I will make aditional posts if any DM input is needed.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

"Excuse me. It's a generous thing you lot are doing and the four of us would like to know if there's anything you be needing that we can supply you. We see you don't all have mounts, and we'll loan our own that we rode in today to take of that. Is there anything else we can provide, anything at all?"

“Aye, good spirits and strong mead when I bring d'es pups back alive! We goin’ ta do this?  Like the lass said, we better go if there be anyone left ta save. I’ll need ta ride with one of yous….neva’ did learn ta ride one of these beasts.â€

"I won't be opposed to sharing as well. I tend to travel by foot, but can get by as long as we aren't planning on assault from horseback."

"As the dwarf said, have the mead ready for when we return. God's know we are going to need it. Tamsin was it? You can ride with me. we need you to get where we are going and if for some reason we need to fight from horseback, the last thing we need is you falling and breaking your neck. Besides a song while we ride would be nice." Davril says, walking over to one of the horses and selecting an Arabian for his mount. Leaning forward to offer a hand up, "What do you say?  Do you trust me? Let me make amends for being short earlier?"

Level 0 Human, Monk

82%
82%
Lose 75 lbs

Startin Fresh

"Nothing is ever easy." Zeddicus Zull Zorander

"Do or Do Not, There is no try" Yoda

"Weak people face life obstacles with an excuse in their hand, strong peple carry a hammer."

Estemated 1RM

Bench: 195lbs

Squat: 245lbs

Deadlift: 295lbs

Total weight: 735lbs

Goal Weight 1000lbs

Alright guys, due to having to constantly chase people down to get them to post once a week and not even that working most of the time, I'm going to call this game. It was a nice attempt, but it's just not working out. I apologize to those of you who put in a bunch of time and effort, just not everyone was up to the task. Perhaps we'll try again at some point in the future. It's probably my fault for not getitng you into any action quick enough and players losing interest because of it.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I definitely deserve some of the blame for the posting part. I know I wasn't always on point with timing. I apologize all, and hopefully we'll have the opportunity to try again in the future.

You gave me fair warning ahead of time, no worries.

I'm not mad or anything guys. Even back when I was super involved with play by post D&D, games would fail for the same reasons. Back then if someone wasn't keeping up you could boot them and bring someone else in, but interest levels aren't high enough around these forums to do the same it doesn't seem.

500 / 330 / 625