Forums are back in action! ×

What are your favorite parts of your body?

You are all such wonderfully fun, complimentary, sexy people :D I want to echo the sentiment that, Guzzi, you are hands down, drop dead gorgeous <3 Seriously, sister. Welcome to the party :D It's wild in here and fun in here, clothes are flying off, and if you stick around long at all, you'll get a dozen amazing compliments, as you've found out ;) 

• Like 1

Pirate Kender Druid, Level 3

1.5 STR | 1 DEX | 1 STA | 7 CON | 3 WIS | 3 CHA

Specializes in flexibility, determination, promoting peace and giggling

Spoiler

"And though she be but little, she is fierce." -Shakespeare

"She loved life and life loved her back."

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I have a lot of male friends, and can hold my own with all the innuendo and dirty talk in the world, but Dear Lord, a compliment? I turn shades of red previously unknown to man. NOT used to that

I feel your pain...

Lol can we get a picture of that???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

HAHAHA... maybe we could commercialize it...

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Oh... and welcome to the party, keg's in the back...

Dude, what the crap? You don't mention the keg until she gets here? Not cool...

• Like 2

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Ok, all this week I saw the huge number of posts and didn't have the energy to come wade through them, but now I get it...

1. Holy Flurkingschmidt Guzzi, sooooo which team are you on again??? You are phenomenal!

2. I struggle with this thread and my shitty body image sometimes too bc so many of you are beautiful and I feel like Quasimodo on my best days, but I realize that those feelings are much more prevalent with many of us than our appearances would indicate, so I need to not let my mind convince me that I'm wholly indeaquate just bc I'm not 21 and gorgeous physically anymore. Hence my need to create the Body Love thread.

And 3. Is coming

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

I have a lot of male friends, and can hold my own with all the innuendo and dirty talk in the world, but Dear Lord, a compliment? I turn shades of red previously unknown to man. NOT used to that

And this is 3.

I am learning to accept compliments more in general, about something I did, said etc. but ones about me or my body...can't deal at all yet, and I struggle to even see them as truth at all, but someone's perception is subjective and therefore always true from their end.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

That's bc she came drunk, he knows what he gets with her drunk, he's scared of all of the rest of us drunk :P

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Maaaannnnn...

See, the only problem here is that I feel like a douchecannoe for flirting because I've got some pretty radical views when it comes to social structure and privilege. But there's just so much going back and forth. *shakes fist*

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1

Maaaannnnn...

See, the only problem here is that I feel like a douchecannoe for flirting because I've got some pretty radical views when it comes to social structure and privilege. But there's just so much going back and forth. *shakes fist*

This is just something you'll have to get over, obviously haha

• Like 1

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

...Oh dude, come visit Chicago and let me teach you how to backflip. =D

Now I've hijacked the thread twice to flirt with guys. >.> Well~ then.

• Like 3

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Haha. Basically. ;)

And! I totally forgot to post these when I took them last week, but they're certainly suitable. I quite enjoy:

Legs the day after deadlifts

20140219_091457.jpg

And my father gave me fantastically vascular genetics, but I've not practiced the dietary discipline to achieve the aesthetics of my forearms on my torso, for instance. Knowing what I'm capable of is motivating, so, I want to get this bodyfat percentage everywhere at some point in my adult life:

20140219_102403.jpg

Advantageous lighting is advantageous. ;D

• Like 1

5'11"/180cm

I have no problem flirting with anyone and everyone.

We know ;);)

...Oh dude, come visit Chicago and let me teach you how to backflip. =D

Now I've hijacked the thread twice to flirt with guys. >.> Well~ then.

*giggles* Oh Musasabi, dear :tongue:

Haha. Basically. ;)

dvantageous lighting is advantageous. ;D

Ohhhhkay. Stahp. Musa. Those arms. *melts into a puddle of water*

Spoiler

"It does not take a majority to prevail, only an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men."

-Samuel Adams

"Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world I feel like I can't take it, like my heart's going to cave in." -Ricky Fitts, American Beauty

"I owe to God the gifts given me, to God alone. Without Him I am nothing." -Sergei Rachmaninoff

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

Struggling to love my body and feel confident right now because, spleen about to rupture and no working out for 26 days now. 

So picture time :D

WkxcnLP.jpg

Yay for being short! And red trench coats and boots and tights!

3rMoFN6.jpg

Yay for hipster days!

lgfIzOu.jpg

Marilyn shirt and red lips! Kay, enough of my vanity :P

• Like 1

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Simon - I don't go further north on Halsted than Armitage usually... but it must be exciting? Hahaha.

Snow - That first outfit is killer. =D Eyecatching and eyekeeping for sure.

• Like 1

5'11"/180cm

Whhhyy thank you, sir :)

Spoiler

-Samuel Adams

Something about the party don't start till she walks in or some weird rule..

I don't make em, just follow em... :-)

That's bc she came drunk, he knows what he gets with her drunk, he's scared of all of the rest of us drunk :tongue:

Or this...

Struggling to love my body and feel confident right now because, spleen about to rupture and no working out for 26 days now. 

So picture time :D

Yay for being short! And red trench coats and boots and tights!

Yay for hipster days!

Marilyn shirt and red lips! Kay, enough of my vanity :tongue:

1. Damn...trench coats are bad... in a good way. :peaceful:

2. you need to bring the smile in your avatar front and center... it's too small up there.

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Unlikely dahling, I have yet to comment on those lips, but they were memorable and oh so comment worthy :D you should definitely show them off even if it's just to yourself :)

Unsolicited Advice time: go to a fancy store with a makeup counter, ask them to help you find a lip color you love that is the right color for you, if you can afford to/want to buy it, do so...buuuut if you are cheap/broke/see that as too frivolous etc. then wear your favorite our of the store and head straight to Walmart or Walgreens etc. and find a matching shade for wayyy cheaper--those ladies at their makeup counter areas can be helpful with that step too, just ask at the register for them to get someone--and then wear it when you need to feel sexy and post pics so we can all tell you how hot you look :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

And Snow honey, You are absolutely gorgeous as usual, I think the Marilyn shirt pic would be a great universal profile photo, just sayin' :)

How's the spleen? Are you in the hospital too now?

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn