Forums are back in action! ×

Travelling Asia

Hi everyone.

So I am planning to go travelling Asia next summer and am looking for things that I can do or any tips anyone has who has been travelling before.

I'm currently looking at going to Thailand, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia. Has anyone been there before (or even live there) and have any recommendations of stuff to do?

Thanks! :)

IF you find yourself in China, near Shanghai (like 2-3hrs south I think), theres this little water town called Wuzcheng which is totally cute, like the chinese Venice, water boats and all. It is a tourist town, but only really marketed to the Chinese, but we stayed there a couple of days. Very cool, I'd totally check it out if I was anywhere near there. 

Else, I havn't been to any of those other places, so best of luck on your adventures XD

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a ride!â€
Hunter S. Thompson

Current ChallengePrevious Challenge, Daily Battle Log

Level 1 Hobbit Scout

STR 5|DEX 1|STA 5|CON 2|WIS 1|CHA 1

I am in the same boat as Daisygirl only been to south Korea and northern Japan I would throw the mud festival they hold in Pusan i believe as a crazy good time.  And if you find yourself in tokyo check out Ropungi shopping district you will have the biggest Geekgasm ever.

“Happiness consists in getting enough sleep. Just that, nothing more.†  Starship Troopers

“There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men.†  Starship Troopers

“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms†  Starship Troopers

Follow and comment for my current challenge at this link:  

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/39940-toms-adventures-in-rangering

And this is my Battle Log

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38791-early-morning-challange/page-2