Forums are back in action! ×

NF Secret Santa?

Guest Dirty Deads

oh, that's how it's gonna be, huh?! well, take this!

http://youtu.be/9ffL573XI50  :)

I find it interesting that it was only 8:58... 

it ended

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

the video ended... but someone somewhere still sings...

that thought haunts me more than the thought of lord swoledemort dressed as a rainbow brite santa

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

that thought haunts me more than the thought of lord swoledemort dressed as a rainbow brite santa

Gee thanks Jenn, you were my last hope at being even slightly typical, neither of those seem to haunt me...I suppose donating my brain for mental health research would be a worthy use for it ;)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

ummmm.... your last hope at defining yourself as normal? or as helping to define you as normal?

you give me a lot of power ;)

Spoiler

ummmm.... your last hope at defining yourself as normal? or as helping to define you as normal?

you give me a lot of power ;)

I'm not sure I understand the distinction, sooo the long explanation is: if it scares you but not me, then Im less normal than you, which means Im farther from normal than I thought, which is totally fine with me except that I haven't quite figured out how to pretend normal "enough" to get along well with others, and now my hopes are dashed and it's back to being a Princess rather than some sort of Worker person...because Princesses don't have to fit in and get along and all that social cooperation with coworkers nonsense, and that is much more how my brain naturally works :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I'm not sure I understand the distinction, sooo the long explanation is: if it scares you but not me, then Im less normal than you, which means Im farther from normal than I thought, which is totally fine with me except that I haven't quite figured out how to pretend normal "enough" to get along well with others, and now my hopes are dashed and it's back to being a Princess rather than some sort of Worker person...because Princesses don't have to fit in and get along and all that social cooperation with coworkers nonsense, and that is much more how my brain naturally works :)

I meant... you are using me as the yardstick by which you define normal?

or defining you as the normal by which you judge all other things normal or not.... 

you are awesome anyways... why would you wanna be normal???

Spoiler

I meant... you are using me as the yardstick by which you define normal?

or defining you as the normal by which you judge all other things normal or not.... 

you are awesome anyways... why would you wanna be normal???

I totally don't but being broke sucks worse than pretending to be normal, and apparently around here to have a job you have to appear normal :(

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I totally don't but being broke sucks worse than pretending to be normal, and apparently around here to have a job you have to appear normal :(

don't you worry about what other people say.... 

you got this!!

Spoiler

don't you worry about what other people say.... 

you got this!!

Its not that I care what they say or think, except that it keeps me from being employed, bc people here are like the Stepford Wives or some weird shit, and I cant even begin to fake that level of conformity.

"normal" people scare me. You never know what kind of freak lurks beyond those eyes. I'll never appear normal with the Venom spider tattooed on the back of my head.

I avoid them whenever possible! I want to be employable and not lose a job because of "personality issues" without ever having an argument with anyone, which also happened to be the only large social services agency in the county. Not driving also limits my employment bc the transit system is less than adequate here. Sooooo...I want to move, because I know it's a location based issue much more than a "me" issue, but to move I need money, for money I need more than a seasonal minimum wage job, hence my dilemma.

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

I think I'm going to get in this too. I'm a crafty lil Orc, and I might just have something up my sleeve!

• Like 1

I want to be as strong as I need to be. Physically, as well as mentally.

"Even a reject can surpass an elite, if he trains hard enough!" - Goku

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

hah my problem now is....I want to buy everyone something! LOL! I geek on buying presents for other people. I am totally doing an Angel Tree kid if I can swing it!

I need three jobs :D

Oh! I've been taking on an Angel tree Kid every year since I was 16! I always get really excited about it. I even started taking on multiples a couple of years ago but sadly I'm only in a financial position to take one this year.

Three jobs?? Just become a Fortune 500 CEO and be done with it. It's about the same amount of work and time ;)

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

Oh! I've been taking on an Angel tree Kid every year since I was 16! I always get really excited about it. I even started taking on multiples a couple of years ago but sadly I'm only in a financial position to take one this year.Three jobs?? Just become a Fortune 500 CEO and be done with it. It's about the same amount of work and time ;)

Uhm, I just want money, not to become a soulless elitist that equates money and power with worth as a human being. Sooooo....start my own business maybe? :P

So, since this is a Christmas themed event thread....What's your top 5 favorite Christmas movies?

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original one)

2. Elf

3. A Christmas Story

4. Rudolph (the original claymation version)

5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

• Like 1

Druid Assassin Halfling

Spoiler

- Jim Rohn

Haha

Uhm, I just want money, not to become a soulless elitist that equates money and power with worth as a human being. Sooooo....start my own business maybe? :tongue:

So, since this is a Christmas themed event thread....What's your top 5 favorite Christmas movies?

1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the original one)

2. Elf

3. A Christmas Story

4. Rudolph (the original claymation version)

5. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

Lol that's a strong view, to a degree I do agree with you though.

Anyways! The List! (Not hard at all, my favorite flicks are christmas themed!)

1. The Christmas Story

2. The Santa Claus

3. Annabelle's Wish (Can make me choke back a man tear to this day!)

4. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas

5. The Grinch (Jim Carrey Version)

• Like 1

I refuse to fail!

Ray, Lvl 2 Orc Monk

Current Challenge

Previous Challenge
Facebook / Twitter
^^FRIEND ME/FOLLOW ME^^

I guess I don't have 5 favorites...

I love Rudolf... the original claymation style one...

ummm... trying to even think of christmas movies that I *like*.... hmmm...

the original grinch...

charlie brown....

that's all I got

Spoiler