Forums are back in action! ×

Introducing a Fiasco

Hi everyone, I'm new (obviously)

I'm 21 year old film graduate. I am ridiculously unhealthy at this point so this is my chance to improve that. 

I came across this site because at least two of the people I'm living with have decided to try this out and I thought 'Hey here's an opportunity to try and get healthy!' Seriously every attempt in the past year or  two has been thwarted by several things. Some of those things were because of university, getting ill and being unable to leave the couch and also coz I had no one to train with. So hopefully this will work out better. 

I decided my reason for doing this is to complete training as a Slayer. I mean since Willow's spell there are now thousands of them, I have at least a chance of being one it's just the Watcher's haven't found me yet. If that's the case then I am years behind on my training. 

So I'll be working with my friends in an attempt to eat healthier and to be able to exercise without dying afterwards. 

Wish me luck?