Forums are back in action! ×

Random motivational image

So because he did something horrible we should forget everything positive he did in his whole entire life? (Not saying that what he did wasn't horrid and reprehensible.... )

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Same narrator as "The Grind", maybe?

Another ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsgdAG-yg0I

I watched that one (along with the Glengarry Glenross speech) quite a few times before my last match. I got second place. Haha.

This third one was a favorite a few years back.

im+not+losing+weight+im+getting+rid+of+i

I love this one, will have to remember it :biggrin-new: Here's one for the thread:

fitness-quotes-fitness-quotes--top-8-mot

On the Oscar front, two things: 1) The image is about overcoming seemingly insurmountable odds in the face of serious disability, it's more of a metaphor to say "if he can do it, so can you" 2) He hasn't had a trial yet an maintains his innocence and that it was an accident as he thought she was a burglar. Unless you are involved in the local police department or one of the trial lawyers, it's probably best to wait to pass judgement until we know all the facts.

Vido Ardes (VEE-DOW ARR-DEZ)
Race: Roegadyn | Class: Ranger | Job: Mercenary | Stats: STR 4 DEX 3 STA 4 CON 2 WIS 0 CHA 1 | Level: 1
EXP to Level 2: Complete 3 sessions at gym per week, for the next 4 weeks | Progress: 3 / 4
Side Quest: Buy new gym clothes

My Battle Log | My Epic QuestMy Fitness Pal Food & Exercise Diary

"Strength without determination means nothing, and determination without strength is equally useless." - Godo Kisaragi (FFVII)

This man, Oscar Pistorious, shot and killed his girlfriend, I don't think he should be on this thread.

wrong on so many levels- I absolutely 100bajillion percent disagree with this. 

the Romans killed thousands.

Ghengis Khan killed thousands. 

Washington killed thousands.

These are still people important to us. history was made around this stuff. 

just because they did something you don't' approve of- does not take away that what they did was incredible.  

• Like 1

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

(sent by the phone. .. all mistakes are the phones fault)

• Like 2

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

Thought I would add something here (my lounge room where I work out has a whole bunch pinned to the walls to keep me motivated)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dwarf Warrior
I am today what I made myself yesterday, I will be tomorrow what I make of myself today.

Current challenge: Juni0r83 works on his Schedule-Fu

Previous challenge: Juni0r83 re-evaluates and refocuses