Forums are back in action! ×

Greetings everyone!

I'm a guy in his 20's at the beginning of November i weigh 158.lbs at 20% body fat with a 128.lbs of lean body mass. 

You would think i'm skinny judging by my height (5'10") and the size of my arms. However if i took off my shirt you would see why i decided its time i went on a cut. So far its almost a month since i started working-out and dieting and i am enjoying every gym session. 

My goals:

-cut my body fat down to 10%

-Get stronger throughout strength training

-Bulk up after i've dropped down to 10%

-Get an overall better, leaner more muscular body  

I do have a few obstacles in my journey for a better body:

-I am (deadly) allergic to nuts. This means i can't snack on almonds, peanuts or whatnot, i had to find other things to snack on.

-I have a kidney disorder: Because of that i have to avoid sodium as much as possible, well since there's sodium in pretty much everything, it makes it a challenge. My disorder also makes me drink more water then the average person (about 8-10L/day) 

But i won't let these obstacles get in the way of my quest. I am committed to getting a better looking body and i will work hard for it.

And now a little about me.

Fandoms:

-Star wars (all movies, tv shows and EU included)

-Power rangers (my favourite seasons aside from Mighty morphin' include Lightspeed rescue, time force,Dino thunder and SPD). 

-pokemon (proud card game collector and owner of 3 full binders)

• Like 1

Lvl.0 Half-elf Jedi-initiate

My first challenge

My log

Hey, Nightbrother! Welcome!

Are you okay with seeds? Pumpkin seeds make a very good snack, and are packed with protein! You can get them raw and unroasted, which will help with the sodium.

Life long Star Wars junkie, too. Happy to have you here!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Hey, Nightbrother! Welcome!

Are you okay with seeds? Pumpkin seeds make a very good snack, and are packed with protein! You can get them raw and unroasted, which will help with the sodium.

Life long Star Wars junkie, too. Happy to have you here!

Thanks Citizen.

Actually, i'm ok with SOME seeds. Chia,flax sesame but not pumpkin and sunflower. I do include Chia in my greek yogurt everyday.

Lvl.0 Half-elf Jedi-initiate

My first challenge

My log

If you put some chia seeds in a smoothie, then let it chill in the fridge for a few hours, it makes a really good pudding. I mix mine with berries, bananas, and soy milk. The chia seeds soak everything up and get thick, like tapioca.

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG