Forums are back in action! ×

I'm going on an adventure!

Hello my fellow nerds!

I am a female-type, 24-year-old "hobbit" type person (slightly broader than not... just sort of a "wide hips" build). I am 5'8" and weigh around 220 lbs. I have some challenges facing me on the road to fitness... depression, asthma, and nerve damage in my hands all complicate the kinds of exercise I can do. I decided I wanted to become a fitness rebel because I am not sure I'll be able to do something I very much want to do unless I am healthier - I'm not sure I'll be fertile enough to have kids unless I kick around some lifestyle changes. SO. 

Given the strange direction of my motivation + my own personal attitude towards fitness, I think I'm probably going to be a druid. 

My current goals, based on the advice in my lesbian pregnancy and conception book:

1) Lose at least 20 pounds.

2) Switch to organic dairy and meat products.

I know I need other goals too, but these are the only ones I've really quantified so far.

I hope I'll find a good supportive place here. I'm kind of scared. I haven't actively worked on being fit since I was 15 or so.

Here goes!

NF is a really supportive place! Welcome!

Organic is where it's at: None of the hormones and pesticides that we're poisoning ourselves with. Here's a good list of produce you might want to keep organic, as well!

Have fun!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Welcome to the rebellion!

Hey, any goal is better than no goals! We all had to start somewhere, so there you go. Once you get it going, you'll want to do more, and you'll be eager to do more.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Stay sharp!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

as a father of four i can tell you that kids are a great motivator. being the example for how a person should be and act will really get your priorities in line and you find yourself accomplishing tasks you never thought were possible. i think its great that your wanting to do this to be a better mom, just keep your goals in sight and you can do it!!