Forums are back in action! ×

One confused Canadian...

How does this all work!? How does one go about writing an intro even...

So overwhelmed! Guilds, rankings and challenges?

I have a final tomorrow, guess reading FAQs will be my extra homework.

(Side note: I love buddhist quotes...but I ain't no martial artist. Will they still accept me into the Monks guild? :( )

Wanted to bury myself online with likeminded people.

Lurked around...this place seems cozy and welcoming enough.

Anyway...

Doing my undergrad in business, aspiring to do accounting.

I love to lift (squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts are my favourites)...

But then...I eat...everything and anything, in other words, a lot.

Warning: Vegetarians/vegans skip the next line:

One of my favourite things are chicken/duck heads. Love the brain, the eyes...(hey I'm Chinese, we eat everything, right?)

Baked goods (cookies, cakes, pastries!) and chocolate are my vices.

I crave to be at the gym daily to lift.

(1RM for back squats is stuck at 215lbs...ugh so close yet so far from 225lbs.

Front squats are at 135lbs x 5 reps.

Haven't deadlift more than 245lbs in a long while.

Hip thrusting 185lbs for 10 reps...must reach two 45lbs plates each side.

Don't ask me to do a pull up --- surprise! I can't do one LOL...another thing to work towards.)

I loathe traditional cardio, I love the prowler, battle ropes and kettlebells.

Really gotta learn that self-control with food though...

Besides fitness, I love music...especially Drake, Jhené Aiko, Kendrick Lamar, Childish Gambino (anyone with similar musical interest, hollaaaa).

Also, I'm a quote junkie.

I used to live more of a "nerd" lifestyle in my childhood; I was intrigued by the medieval times, played video games and watched all those superhero cartoon shows.

Regardless, I'm still fascinated even if it's not really a huge part of who I am...but it could be, depending how involved I get here. :)

Enlighten me, I'm willing to learn the ways.

(I still really like those superhero movies and shirts if that counts!)

Not exactly at my ideal weight/body fat so here I ammm for motivation at the gym (especially when my lifts plateau), accountability to keep my (eating) choices in check and to meet new people.

Wow, I talk a lot too by the way (as you can tell by this post).

Good day.

Welcome Tee!

The forums can be a bit confusing when you get started, but don't worry. The guilds are mostly just for fun so you can share tips and experience with people who share similar interests. If you are interested in the monks' guild, go ahead and join. Mind you, if you like lifting, the warriors seem like a better place for you.

If you don't like cardio, don't do it! Do what you like so you will stick with it! As for diet, take it slow. Chicken heads are fine. Brains contain lots of nutrients. Why do you think zombies like them so much? :D

Joking aside, try to get rid of one bad thing at a time. If you love chocolate, try switching to dark chocolate. It's healthier but still tasty.

Good luck with your goals, and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Welcome Tee!

The forums can be a bit confusing when you get started, but don't worry. The guilds are mostly just for fun so you can share tips and experience with people who share similar interests. If you are interested in the monks' guild, go ahead and join. Mind you, if you like lifting, the warriors seem like a better place for you.

If you don't like cardio, don't do it! Do what you like so you will stick with it! As for diet, take it slow. Chicken heads are fine. Brains contain lots of nutrients. Why do you think zombies like them so much? :D

Joking aside, try to get rid of one bad thing at a time. If you love chocolate, try switching to dark chocolate. It's healthier but still tasty.

Good luck with your goals, and keep us posted!

Is it possible to be in both? Or is that..illegal...

'Cause a monk warrior sounds pretty badass to me.

Hahaha I have something in common with zombies...I like it.

I enjoy dark even unsweetened chocolate, but I can eat a ton of that too. And when you eat a lot of fat...you feel gross 3 hours later from my experience. :(

Really? How do you prepare them? I'll try anything once...

Sadly, I've yet cooked them myself. I either get them from Chinese supermarkets that have a prepared food section or my mom boils/stir fries them with the rest of the chicken/duck/quail (quail is delicious too). :)

Guilds can be a lot of fun, but what you are in that Guild is your call! I'm joining the Rangers, but my training is a Ranger/Assassin hybrid. Or will be, soon!

This site is a lot of fun, and there are a lot of people here to cheer you on! Welcome to the Rebellion!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG