Forums are back in action! ×

Another Introduction Post

I can't believe I've never discovered this site/community before now! It is amazing, and you all are amazing, and I think we should be best friends, thanks.

A bit about me, um... I'm 24, Australian, of the female variety, and I like penguins and the absurd suggestion that they understand the concept of shopping.

I'm not a total newbie to training, but thanks to a couple of nasty injuries (and the excuses and laziness that came with them), I've been out of practice for 16 months or so. After a couple of half-hearted attempts of getting back into it, I finally got off my bum a couple of weeks ago and went at it properly. Unfortunately, I have turned myself into such a blob that I have exactly zero core strength, which makes it incredibly hard to do anything - seriously, I can barely sit on a bike properly. So my current goal is getting back that basic core strength to start slowly building my way back up again.

The whole concept of using the challenges to level up and earn attribute points almost had me salivating, so I'm pretty bummed that I showed up on the very last day of the current cycle. But definitely count me in for the next one (which I'm guessing won't start until after the holidays?).

I don't bite :)

Level 0 Gnome

Str 0 -- Dex 0 -- Sta 0 -- Con 0 -- Wis 0 -- Cha 0

Challenge 1

Welcome - I came to the site a week ago also to late for the challenge, but there's no reason you cannot start today by setting a goal for the next weeks and getting ready for the first challenge :) I hope you do

I was once convince that a platypus could be an advice columnist, so why couldn't a penguin be inclined towards shopping?

Welcome to the Rebellion! There are a lot of really cool and helpful people here, let us know if you need anything! And have fun!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG

Welcome!

Hey, if penguins can own night clubs, why couldn't they be into shopping? (If you get the reference, I love you!) Bodyweight workouts are great for building up the core, but there are plenty of exercises for that! Check out the training forums, and keep us posted on your progress!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Thanks guys, I can already tell we're going to be bffl.

SilverRapier: The only thing that comes to mind is the dance clubs in Club Penguin? If yes: I will collect my love, thank you. If no: off to the interwebs to discover more penguiny ridiculousness!

It's a Batman reference. The supervillain named the Penguin owns a night club called the Iceberg Lounge. I love you anyway!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.