Forums are back in action! ×

Hellooo,earthlings

Hi people, i am 18 years old,and i come from suriname. My name is derek.

I like swimming and exploring new hoods with my bike. This was previously my only way to stay healthy. So let me tell you why i became a member of NF. I got dengue in august,and i have been hospitalized for 2 months. While i was skinny/slim before my sickness,now i look underfed. I eat healthy and tried gaining weight(wich i always wanted). I weight 105 pounds and to put it in perspective,i am 1.87 m tall. I'm the skinny,slouchy weak dude everyone knows. So,i decided,why not gain extra weight by training. But,exept that i lost weight,i also lost strength. I cant lift 60 pounds lawls. So,i found NF. The site is funny,informative and cites it's sources(huge deal for me). So,here i am! (no,i am not an alien)

Hi! Good to meet you, and I hope you're recovering well. Best of luck with all this stuff!

"I think it was blessed are the cheesemakers."

"What's so special about the cheesemakers?"

"Well obviously it's not meant to be taken literally; it refers to any manufacturers of dairy products."

EriTheHedgehog, level 0 Wood elf. Druid at heart, training with the adventurers.

STR 0|DEX 0|STA 0|CON 0|WIS 0|CHA 0

Challenge 1: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/42099-watch-out-world-eris-coming-to-getcha/

Welcome Lightvader!

It's awesome that you want to improve yourself! Don't worry about what you cannot do now, focus on what you want to do, and work towards it! Having a goal to focus on is key to success!

Good luck and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.