Forums are back in action! ×

I woke up this morning to the sound of an alarm ringing in my ear.  Well, that’s what I thought at first.  As it turned out it was all in my head.  I first heard rumors about the rebellion a week before and had no idea how much it was going to impact my life.  At first reading about what they were doing was more of a scholarly interest, but as I read it I realized that it rang more and more true with who I am and what I want to be.  The hype that had been spread by the leadership had never sat well with me, but I had always accepted it.  But as I saw what these “Rebels†were doing with their lives and their dedication I started to question. 

What if I have been wrong all this time?  What if the Council didn’t have my best interest in mind?  What would this change? 

The answer:  Everything.

I decided that now was the time to act.  No more sitting on the sidelines.  I must get in contact with the Rebellion.  I do not have much to offer.  I am a lowly half-orc ranger recruit beginner, but I am looking to better myself. 

I finished well in my training and can run long distance without tiring.  However, in muscular endurance I am really lacking.  My personal goals are to increase my muscular endurance (not necessarily strength) by working on increasing max pushups and pull-ups. 

Thank you, Rebels for showing me a new way.

Half-Orc Ranger (Lvl 0)

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Current Challenge

If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

-"IF" by Rudyard Kipling

I decided that now was the time to act.  No more sitting on the sidelines.  I must get in contact with the Rebellion.  I do not have much to offer.  I am a lowly half-orc ranger recruit beginner, but I am looking to better myself. 

Wrong sir!

You decided to improve your life. You chose to join this community.

By doing so you showed that you believe change is possible. You showed that you understand the importance of hard work and dedication.

You chose the power to take control of your life! By improving yourself, you may inspire people around you to do the same. That is a big, fucking lot to offer, sir!

I apologise for the profanity. Now, welcome to the rebellion!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.