Forums are back in action! ×

Hi all, I'm feeling pretty embarrassed joining this forum this close to the New Year but I reckon I would've found you guys whatever time of the year eventually!

I started to take control of my health and the end of October. I've lost around 10lbs and have just 16lbs left to go but I really want to focus on getting FIT!

I haven't been able to start any cardio thanks to doing some damage to my toe ligament back in the summer when I was walking my dogs. Yes! I'm still in pain after all that time and yep, I've been to see my dr. She basically said, give it 6 months...

Erm, what else..... I'm 32, 5'3.5 (of course that .5 counts!), 136lbs, married and I have a nearly six year old son. I don't work but I do home educate my boy! I'm vegetarian (have looked into paleo vegetarianism but I don't have enough time to devote to that!!). 

In my head I spend my free time rolling around on skates with a bow & arrow ready to take out zombies.

In reality I probably spend my free time on the computer too much... Time to change that!

• Like 1

Uyulala

::Lightfoot Halfing::

Assassin in training

Level 0

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

Welcome!! Seems like you've had a pretty decent start on things prior to finding this! The main site has a lot of great resources and suggestions for getting fit!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."

Hi Silver!

Hmmm... subtract time from Web Surfing... Does not compute ;)

I have looked in to paleo vegetarianism, even attempted a week (lost 4lbs but that was because I couldn't find anything to eat!!)

I am looking to eat less grains and such... It's a learning process, right? I'll just keep surfing and learning  :redface-new:

Uyulala

::Lightfoot Halfing::

Assassin in training

Level 0

STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0