Forums are back in action! ×

Ready to level up, fast and hard.

Hello, I am Red. I am starting as a Human Adventurer, and plan to move on to Ranger soon. 

I begin my quest being unhappy with my status quo. I am 5 ft 2 in, and 217 at last weigh in. I have PCOS/insulin resistance. I like to run, though I suck at it. My main battle is against carbs, sugar, and caffeine. My obstacles are a back injury, a busy lifestyle, and a major issue with prolonged motivation (I have ADHD).

I want to get to a good weight of about 130 or so. I will know the final number when I get there! I also want to master my cravings so that I can indulge during special occasions without falling into a month-long binge afterwards. I want to become a strong, active warrior for my little girls (and hopefully a little boy one day). And of course, I want to drag my mate, Bear, with me. All 320-ish pounds of him. He's about 5 ft 9, and pretty quick, agile, and flexible for a fat guy. And handsome and hairy to boot. So you may hear a bit about him on the way, as well.

So I am happy to join the ranks! 

Human Adventurer

Lv: 0   STR: 0   DEX: 0   STA: 0   CON: 0   WIS: 0   CHA: 0

No Challenges Yet

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you." -Fred DeVito

Hello Red! Welcome welcome! I feel you on the cravings! It does get easier to ignore/forget about them!

Here's to breaking the status quo! I wish you well with your goals!

Level 3 Bearded Assassin

Str: 10     Dex: 9     Sta: 6     Con: 7     Wis: 4     Cha: 3

Current Challenge: Respawn    Past Challenges: 1 2 3

Daily Battle Log   Album

"I'm not losing weight. I'm getting rid of it. I have no intention of ever finding it again."