Forums are back in action! ×

Nonexistent snow & yet another attempt.

Finally, after a little more than the two years I've been following the Nerd Fitness blog; plastering my face to my monitor whenever a new article has arrived. I’m finally making an irreversible move towards better health physically and mentally by joining the NF forum.

My name is Adam, I’m seventeen years old and I’m a high school student (upper secondary school or whatever it might be called). I live in the remote elk ridden forests of Sweden but most importantly I’m a nerd who wants to change.

Normally by now all of Sweden should suffocating under a thick layer of snow but thanks to the mild weather I've been doing a lot of walking lately. During my strolls here and there I've thought of a way to get into fitness and how to keep at it forever but also how to shape my life into whatever I want it to be. Unfortunately the longest period of time I've kept at training is 5 weeks and it remains as an unbroken record.

Growing up I was that one quiet kid, the outsider of the group, so asking for help or advice has always been a hard task. But after so many attempts at gaining control of my life and equally as many failures it’s obvious that I can’t do this alone. And what could possibly be better than leveling up my life in the company other nerds who are even more dedicated to their missions than I am? This time around I hope I will finally succeed. So greetings to you all!

Thank you for the replies!

The last couple of days has provided me with such an amount of information about how to get started and especially how to cook paleo meals. 

I just have to add that it is so fun and quite amazing to be able to browse through hundreds upon hundreds of pages on this forum filled with wisdom and advice.  :joyous:

Woot, a fellow Swede! Welcome here, and yeah, I'm also located in the non-snowy parts of Sweden, though we've had plenty of rain :(

Good luck on your journey, and should you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask anyone here. Everyone I've met so far has been really friendly! :D

( Välkommen ;) )

Chubby Half Elf - Adventurer

Level 0

STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0

Challenge 1 | 2 | 3

Thank you both, Wondertje and SilverRapier for the replies.

I have a question (well actually two) about the six week challenge. Is it too late to enter the current challenge? And secondly, the signup sheet. Is it something that first timers like myself should worry about or is it for people with more experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk