Forums are back in action! ×

This is amazing. Im in!

Hello everyone, my name is Eduardo Aguirre  and I am from México. I can't even remember how I came here in the first place but after some days of reading and watching all the content this site has I must admit im really motivated to work out my potential.

Im a 21 year old male, 5'8 ft tall 154 lb. I think im not really in a bad shape but im pretty sure I can do more.

Currently I study Mechatronic Engineering, half way to finish.

I have always loved sports mainly Swimming and Mountaineering. I love many other things I do like going out with my girlfriend or friends, playing videogames, programming, web designing and other stuff.

I've not many goals set yet, but I have one im trying to achieve at the moment. I saw the "Advanced Body Weight Workout" and I must admit I tought it wasn't that hard but once you try it, damn now I know it is! Currently I can do only 6 Chin Ups, 6 Pull Ups per routine. I want scale those to do the full routine with 10 repetitions. Maybe its an small goal but its an start.

The main objetive of this introduction is actually to express, just as the tittle says,  how amazing is this community, i've always been into health and fitness forums, but I love the way people is in here. Its just the feeling that i'm achieving goals with real people just like me and not some fancy pro's. So thanks to Steve for making this proyect and to everyone in the community whom makes this possible.

Lets achieve some goals just like bros!

Welcome, by a fellow newcomer. =)

I agree with you completely; the community feel of this place is easy to pick up on and is the reason I joined in the first place.

I know you'll crush those 10 pullups in just a couple of weeks. ;) Victory is a nice place to start! Haha.

5'11"/180cm

7/1/18: 184lbs/83kg @ 18%   | 1RM Bench:~150lbs/68kg Squat: ~250lbs/113kg Dead: ~315lbs/143kg
8/5/18: 174lbs/79kg @ 16.4%
Goal      155lbs/70kg @ <15% | 1RM Bench: 205lbs/93kg Squat: 265lbs/120kg Dead: 335lbs/152kg

Challenge: N/A | Previous: 1