Forums are back in action! ×

What games is everyone currently playing?

I recently fell off the wagon and pre-ordered the xpac too.  Quite a lot has changed, as you say.  I'm not even remotely as hardcore as I used to be, but if you start playing, my Battle.net ID is oramac#1305.  I usually tank or dps.  Feel free to say hi.  

It only took me six weeks to quit again. I'll probably be back on when LoD comes out, for a few weeks anyway. I'm Seahound on Suramar, Stonemaul and Spirestone. I pretty much straight tank.

For the moment I'm checking out The Old Republic, which I'm liking a lot.

• Like 1

For the moment I'm checking out The Old Republic, which I'm liking a lot.

I play that too.  Loving the F2P aspect of it.  I can quit for months and not worry about throwing money away, and all my characters are still right where I left them.  I've finished 7 of the 8 class stories in TOR so far.  Really good game, imo, regardless of what the critics say.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Yeah, I like the instanced story content. Bioware is great at that and as much as Mass Effect is the spiritual sequel to KOTOR II, it just isn't the same without a lightsaber.

Haha.  As much as I love Mass Effect (which is a lot), it really isn't the same.  

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I'm playing my DDR games, right now. Before that, it was "Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King" (My first real stealth game! :D) and some old Super Nintendo stuff.

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3

I'm revisiting Deus Ex: Human Revolution, this time the Directors' Cut or whatever it's called. It was on sale for 5€! That's my defense. It's long enough, so Deus Ex and playing around in the Dragon Age Keep should tide me over to November and DRAGON AGE INQUISITION!

On the table top front of things, I've been getting into Magic the Gathering with my roommate and I've introduced him to the Game of Thrones board game. 

Lvl 0, Half-Orc Arcane Warrior

Str0 Dex0 Sta0 Con0 Wis0 Cha0

And proud of those stats :nevreness:

Destiny! Ever since it launched on the 9th, I've been playing with every bit of free time I have.

That being said, Destiny doesn't beat the need to hit the gym. Much as I wish I could get that extra hour and a half of Strike-grinding time...

Padfoot, Level 0 Half-Elf

Str: 0 Dex: 0 Con: (+1) Int: 0 Wis: (+1) Cha: (+1)

Challenge Thread

"Go forth, and fear no darkness." --J.R.R. Tolkien, Lord of the Rings

Main Quest: Bench Press 150 lbs. (Current 5-rep max: 75)

50%
50%

I'm playing my DDR games, right now. Before that, it was "Lupin the 3rd: Treasure of the Sorcerer King" (My first real stealth game! :D) and some old Super Nintendo stuff.

Ahh...DDR! I still break mine out every now and then. Got into it many years ago. Hacked an old Xbox to be a dedicated Stepmania (DDR Clone) machine with a couple of really nice pads with 1-2 inch foam inserts. Had almost all versions of DDR (US, Japan, all systems, etc) loaded up in Stepmania that were out at the time.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I'm revisiting Deus Ex: Human Revolution, this time the Directors' Cut or whatever it's called. It was on sale for 5€! That's my defense. It's long enough, so Deus Ex and playing around in the Dragon Age Keep should tide me over to November and DRAGON AGE INQUISITION!

On the table top front of things, I've been getting into Magic the Gathering with my roommate and I've introduced him to the Game of Thrones board game. 

This reminds me that I need to finish Deus Ex: HR.  I got a decent chunk done then real life got in the way.  Probably will need to start over to have any chance of remembering the plot.

Level 5 Shapeshifter Monk

STR 10.75   :   DEX 7.5  :   STA 8.5   :   CON 5   :   WIS 7.5   :   CHA 7

Challenge: I am an Avenger

Past: 1st, Draugr, Super-hero, Rocky

A soon-to-be married Kung Fu enthusiast  

Started Planescape:Torment again, using patches to upgrade its graphics to a viewable level by today's standards. As an alternative, I'm re-playing Shadowrun Returns:Dragonfall, this time running the Director's Version and appreciating the fixes. For a more casual time, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is my new go-to

Lvl 65 Multitasker

Found out that the PSN store is actually a good thing and bought Beyond Good And Evil HD and Lone Survivor.

Never played the original BGAE what I really regret now because it's amazing. Also it's the first game since Mass Effect 3 that I played longer than 2 hours in one run (5 hours to be exactly).

It has such a lovely art design and the sound (Propaganda + Mammagos to just name a few) <3 and it has characters I care about what has become a rare thing lately. + Rastafari Rhinos, yes RASTA RHINOS and a bull barkeeper named Mo

Can't wait to spend more time in this world :)

Started Planescape:Torment again, using patches to upgrade its graphics to a viewable level by today's standards. As an alternative, I'm re-playing Shadowrun Returns:Dragonfall, this time running the Director's Version and appreciating the fixes. For a more casual time, Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is my new go-to

What are you using? I have the GOG version which allows higher resolutions, but thats about it. 

Currently obsessed (as much as I can be with being a Rebel) with Hyrule Warriors. I've never played Dynasty Warriors before, but I love the Zelda series and was really looking forward to a different kind of Zelda game. There's a lot of content to run through and stuff to unlock. 

When I'm not playing that, I'm advancing in Drone Mommy skills in Eve Online.

• Like 1

When I'm not playing that, I'm advancing in Drone Mommy skills in Eve Online.

Never could get into Eve.  Tried it a couple times, but it just never stuck with me.  And now I'm $200 deep into a pledge for another space sim (Star Citizen).  Go figure.  

Side note: Your avatar is awesome! 

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

Oramac: if ya don't mind my asking, why didn't ya like EVE? Is it the mechanics? Gameplay? Lack of "safety"? Something else?

Ask away!  Though to be honest, I really couldn't tell you.  It just didn't "do it" for me.  (queue incoming hilarious juvenile comments)

• Like 1

Current Challenge

Also, I Agree With Tank™

I tend to like strategy games. I have been having a blast with Age of Wonders 3. I just got Endless Legend too but I haven't had much time to get into that just yet.

It's a great time to be a 4X gamer - Stardock's new fantasy 4X just hit public beta and Civilization Beyond Earth comes out at the end of the month.

Yet feet that wandering have gone, 

Turn at last to home afar.