Forums are back in action! ×

Clash of Clans

Are there other clans to join up in? The nerd fitness clan I searched for was full :nightmare:

I think we have a couple of people who are inactive.  I'm sure Schmopey and Gainsdalf will check. :)

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

The downside to going for "shiny-ness" is that upgrading your TH reduces the amount of loot you can raid from people of lower TH levels. As you gain levels, a higher percentage of your gold/elixir will be stolen from others, rather than mined.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

We will be looking to start another war around 9PM EDT tonight. Anyone who does not participate is at risk of being considered inactive. As we have people looking to join and are at our limit of clan members, we will be trying to determine those who are no longer really interested in the clan. If everyone currently in the clan is active and playing, we may have to consider creating a second clan for more nerds.

I will not begin filling war clan castles until tomorrow morning, so if you want a dragon please change the request note to indicate your preference. I believe we have several clan members who can make level2 dragons, so there shouldn't be a shortage. I have a humongous stockpile of elixir, so I can definitely keep the wizards coming.

Let's make it 4-0.

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

STR: 13   DEX: 3  STA: 9  CON: 9.33   WIS: 6.66   CHA: 6

MyFitnessPal

Challenges: First, Second, Third, Fourth

Woot war! Bring it on!

Level 1 Wood Elf Adventurer

STR 0.5 | DEX 0.5 | STA 2 | CON 0.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Current Challenge: britne's newbie quest!

About me | Find me: RunKeeper | WeightTraining | DGCourseReview | GeocachingSteam | tumblr | Clash of Clans: Melisende

"We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one." - The Eleventh Doctor

Goal: Lose 68 pounds (from 218.6 to 150) - Currently: 170.2 - Progress:

71.2%
71.2%

Yeah, and to top it, I think I'm going to have to go after someone with 3+ air defenses. It's my achilles heel. I usually drop my giants near one, destroy it, and then drop angels. As the giants close in on the second AD, I try to rage/heal through it. It only works sometimes, higher ADs can tear through the angels faster than I can heal them though. By the time I hit the 3rd AD, I usually don't care if the angels die because most of the defenses are down at that point.

I need something more reliable than rage/healing when the giants get close to the 2nd AD. It's unreliable because of the strong ADs tearing through the angels anyway as well as the giants sometimes not pathing where I think they will and the spells wearing off before they get to the air defense. I'm trying some new tactics now. The one with the Valkyries tearing through walls faster isn't working because they're so damn unpredictable. The next one I'm about to try is to use pig riders with rage/heal as my angels start to get close to the 2nd AD. By that time many defenses should be down and I should be able to drop them so they go right for the 2nd AD, or at least make it their 2nd or even 3rd target. If they're raged, they should tear right through to it.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

btw, I'm currently building 50 lvl3 wizards to give out.

I feel like there's better uses for those spell slots. I like 1 bolt to take out CC troops, and I'm loving rage to power through a particularly nasty part of a base more quickly.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I think the castles are full. I got to most that didn't get a dragon. I was waiting to make sure folks had a chance to get their preferences. It may have lead to a wee bit of panic and some placing of lower level troops.

We may be in for the toughest fight yet!

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

MyFitnessPal

For the folks lower down the line:

I say pick an opponent you think you can do something against with your first attack. If you do well, great. If things don't go so well, we'll try to find you a soft target (read exposed TH) among the higher ones so you can get a star and some loot (assuming we win).

Also, don't be afraid to ask for higher power troops for your clan castles or to ask for help with tactics from the more experienced folks.

If your clan castle happens to be full and you want something else don't feel bad emptying your castle in the goblin campaign so you can get it custom filled.

I ask that you read troop requests before filling them, just in case something specific is being requested. You may want to also check the chat to see if your clan mates have hatched a plan. Not doing so, can lead to unnecessary delays as folks then have to wait to request more troops.

Thank you all for helping me have fun with this! Let me know if I'm being a drag, I may be taking this too seriously. :playful:

• Like 1

Paladin Aspirant

Level 3

MyFitnessPal

For the folks lower down the line:

I say pick an opponent you think you can do something against with your first attack. If you do well, great. If things don't go so well, we'll try to find you a soft target (read exposed TH) among the higher ones so you can get a star and some loot (assuming we win).

Also, don't be afraid to ask for higher power troops for your clan castles or to ask for help with tactics from the more experienced folks.

If your clan castle happens to be full and you want something else don't feel bad emptying your castle in the goblin campaign so you can get it custom filled.

I ask that you read troop requests before filling them, just in case something specific is being requested. You may want to also check the chat to see if your clan mates have hatched a plan. Not doing so, can lead to unnecessary delays as folks then have to wait to request more troops.

Thank you all for helping me have fun with this! Let me know if I'm being a drag, I may be taking this too seriously. :playful:

i haven't had a chance to look at the other team's base. (Crazy work day) but i will before we start. I think i'm one of the lower people on the totem pole, so i'll need all of the help i can get.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I may be taking this too seriously. :playful:

Impossible. This is war.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

So Tird Ferguson and Derek have about 45 minutes to get their Town Halls inside the walls before battle day.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

Back Flip

Never compromise.