Forums are back in action! ×

Alright, it's been about two years since I last logged in here!  Just read my first introduction and it made me wanna drop kick my younger self through the computer.  Seriously.  Anyways, since it's been a long time and I never really posted anything other than that introduction thread, I figured I might as well reintroduce myself in a less embarrassing way.  I'm a 19 year old guy from Cincinnati, OH and I have been waiting in the Air Force DEP for almost a year now.  In my first introduction when I was 17, I was around 140 pounds, and since then I've put on another 8 pounds of muscle, which when looking at it now doesn't seem like much for a whole year  :numbness: .  I got qualified for one of the special operations jobs in the AF and since then I've been trying to maintain and improve my physical condition to make training as non-hellish as possible, but with limited success.  I'll be asking for advice in their appropriate places later, but I'm looking forward to improving alongside everyone here!

(P.S Sorry if this came off a little long-..um....texted, but I felt I had to make up for my atrocious intro from 2 years ago :playful: )

Quest of the Half Elf: 0 Objectives Completed

2.3%
2.3%

Level 1 Half-Elf 

Stength: 4 Dexterity: 6 Stamina: 3 Constitution: 2 Wisdom: 1 Charisma: 1

Stop me?

You can't stop me.

No one can stop me.  

Not even me.