Forums are back in action! ×

Hello world of Nerd Fitness! I just recently joined this site in my quest to finally accomplish what I've wanted my whole life. I am a nineteen year old college student studying theatre, with an emphasis in acting, and I aspire to finally be comfortable in my own skin. Around fourth grade I became quite the chunkster, and although through the years I have mostly grown into my body I am still not where I would like to be in terms of my fitness and body image. I started going to the gym regularly 3 to 5 times a week in June of 2013 and have seen results on and off, but I have never been able to loose the weight because my will power when it comes to food is pitiful.

At the present moment I am a 180 pound 5'6'' nineteen year old female. 

I don't have an exact weight loss goal (partially because the idea of that brings unwelcome anxiety into my life) but I am looking to transition into a healthier human being. I want to eat healthy, exercise regularly, and ultimately feel comfortable and be proud to look at myself in the mirror.

NEVER GIVE UP!

NEVER SURRENDER!

Welcome! Managing your diet can sure be a challenge, but you can do it! Don't let it overwhelm you - implement small changes gradually, and focus on building habits. Do you enjoy cooking or are you more of a take-out kind of gal? In any case, I'm rooting for you :D Keep us posted!

Commander Frou | Level 2 Ranger Wannabe

STR 3 | DEX 1 | STA 1 | CON 3 | WIS 3 | CHA 3

Challenge #1 - Jan 6 2014

Battle log

Eating clean, healthy food and getting exercise will bring you where you want to be! Don't worry about the "pounds", the scale is a DIRTY, FILTHY LIAR! Get a cloth tape measure and measure yourself. That will be your true measure of how you are doing on your journey!

Welcome to the Rebellion!

Race: Half Elf/Human. Class: Wildling Ranger. Level: 3 STR: 6 DEX: 2 STA: 7 CON: 5 WIS: 3 CHA: 0 

First Campaign Second Campaign

Daily Campaign Battle Log

MY FITNESS PAL LOG