Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie from Illinois : )

Hello everyone! My name is Jennifer but you may call me Jenny or Jenn, whichever your little hearts desires. I am completely new to the whole paleo diet but have done research on it. It seems like the easiest diet for me to fellow. I've always had body imagine issues even and even more now. I had open heart surgery in November of 2012, which I had a complications causing me to retain 5 liters of fluids around my chest area...needless to say I blew up like a ballon and was unable to really lower my weight due to recovery for recovery from the surgery ( means laying around and not being active). I finally started working out few months ago and have lost 10 pounds thus far. My goal is to live a healthy lifestyle. My goal weight is 130-120. I am currently 171 , I work out 5 times a day, weight training and cardio/ high impact workouts and I started drinking a gallon of water a day, which helps a lot. I am here in opens to gain a support system since I don't get it at home, and of course some advice and tips from all you fellow paleo diets. I know one my problems will be diary , I enough cheese with tacos, omettlees , and burger....cutting out gains and beans may be easier for me, but we shall see... Okay, now I am just rambling! Have a great day!! :D

xoxo, Jenny

Cheat Days: April 6th and June 7th.  

Goals:  Weight 125/130 and be able to wear a sexy little dress on my birthday.

Yes, I am a huge WWE nerd. I may have a little obsession on Triple H...a little.!

It really doesn't feel like a total over kill for me. I have a online personal trainer, and the lenght of the work outs vary.

Monday- chest & biceps/ high impact workout. Tuesday- Cardio & Core. Wednesday- shoulders & legs. Thursday- off. Friday- back & triceps. Saturday- cardio / core. Sunday- off

xoxo, Jenny

Yes, I am a huge WWE nerd. I may have a little obsession on Triple H...a little.!

It really doesn't feel like a total over kill for me. I have a online personal trainer, and the lenght of the work outs vary.

Monday- chest & biceps/ high impact workout. Tuesday- Cardio & Core. Wednesday- shoulders & legs. Thursday- off. Friday- back & triceps. Saturday- cardio / core. Sunday- off

Oh! You meant five times a week! You wrote five times a day!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Oh yeah, simple misunderstanding, I thought you meant working out five times in a single day every day.  Yeah five times a week, is pretty typical around here.

Sounds like you have a solid plan.  Stick to it and I'm sure you'll have great success. 

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

Oh no, oops! I haven't even realized that I wrote 5xs a day... I meant 5xs a week. I apologize! And, I live in Belvidere, which is about 5 mins away from Rockford. And thank you for all the welcomes :) I start my paleo tomorrow, any suggestions , tips and or what to expect while doing this diet?

xoxo, Jenny

Oh no, oops! I haven't even realized that I wrote 5xs a day... I meant 5xs a week. I apologize! And, I live in Belvidere, which is about 5 mins away from Rockford. And thank you for all the welcomes :) I start my paleo tomorrow, any suggestions , tips and or what to expect while doing this diet?

Make sure you eat enough. The grains are going to leave a big void to fill. I made the mistake of not eating enough. Fill up on those veggies and don't be afraid of adding fat to your diet.

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.