Forums are back in action! ×

How do I change my title?

How do I change out "renegade" for something else. I've gone through the CP but can't for the life of me find it.

My training log

Spoiler

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (USS), April 16th Contest report

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (NAS), April 18th Contest report

Eighth Annual Vis Vires Outdoor Strongman Competition (Unsanctioned), August 1st Contest report

"What's the difference between an injury that you train around and an injury that you train through?"

"A trip to the hospital"

Thank you, TyTy, but there are some people with things other than the standard-issue ranks as their titles.

My training log

Spoiler

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (USS), April 16th Contest report

Hudson Valley Strongman presents Lift for Autism (NAS), April 18th Contest report

Eighth Annual Vis Vires Outdoor Strongman Competition (Unsanctioned), August 1st Contest report

"What's the difference between an injury that you train around and an injury that you train through?"

"A trip to the hospital"

Mods have the ability to change their titles. Some regular members were granted special titles due to their contributions to the forums. 

But for members, the title is based on post count with renegade currently the highest (athough we are changing that to add more titles soon).

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Ok, fair enough

My training log

Spoiler

"A trip to the hospital"

I wish I was an Oscar Meyer weiner. o_o

That is what I'd truly like to be.

• Like 1

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

I feel like I shouldn't be a newbie anymore with the number of posts I have. I hope someday I can be a guardian if oa

Heh, you arent anymore. You fell into the group between Sept and Dec 2012 (when we switched the forum software) that caused some title issues. But you are good to go now :) 

• Like 1

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Heh, you arent anymore. You fell into the group between Sept and Dec 2012 (when we switched the forum software) that caused some title issues. But you are good to go now :)

I was wondering what was going on because I passed the post number and nothing happened. Thanks

In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evils might, beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!

"Revolter?"

C'mon!!! I'm not THAT bad!!!

You're working up to being a rebel, gotta start with the revolting.

:0!!!!!!!!!!!! ..... -_-

:)

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

There is, but why spoil the mystery :)

That sounds like a challenge to me!!

It's in the guild leaders forum where you do not have access. However, I did quote that post in one other post I made where you do. Have fun searching!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf