Forums are back in action! ×

This Is Rebellion

Hey everybody I recently stumbled upon Nerd Fitness and read some really interesting & amazing articles! I'm a university student, beginner at hip hop dancing and a regular gym goer.

A bit about myself: I first started to exercise fours years ago when I was a bit overweight. Since then I have slimmed down a lot and in the beginning of last year I started weight lifting. For a couple of months I was a bit on and off since there were quite a few days where I just didn't end up going to the gym cause I had study commitments. More recently I have been going consistently and I'm learning to manage my time better. 

My current big goal is to finally trim down the bit of excess body fat still around my stomach. I am also looking to learn a lot more about healthy eating, practicing self control, building muscle mass & endurance.

I'm still a beginner to fitness so I'm looking forward to learning a lot from around here. One of my strength training achievements is: when I started I could barely bench press the bar itself and now I can currently bench press about 10kgs (22 pounds) on each side. 

• Like 1