Forums are back in action! ×

Hi! I'm new! I've spent the last few days, after finding NF on stumbleupon, reading through some of the articles, trying to figure out what the hell this actually was and now I have (I think) and now I'm here!

I dont know what to say! But I"m here! And I'm excited! And I'm new!

Hello!

EDIT: OH! I forgot about the part where I tell you who I am. Hi, I"m charles. 23. Living in baltimore. Wanting to get up and do things. I found NF and thought it'd be a great way for me to get interested in doing the things I want to do without feeling like turds when I put it off or life gets in the way or whatever the case is. But mostly it just seemed like a great way for me to work out the way I want and to not feel so overwhelmed when I try to map out a workout plan. So here I am!

I've been making a few goal plans, and markers. Mostly to bulk up. I'm 5'9", 125 lbs, and you can see my ribs through my tshirts most days. I'm trying to quit smoking. I like to smoke, but I just dont want to HAVE to smoke. I'm down to a pack every 5 days from a pack a day last September. A work in progress of course. I'm also trying to get my resume done. I'll make one of those posts about the things on my immediate todo list. Most of it is just getting up to be able to get things done but whatever I"m rambling. I dont know how this works and I"m super excited for it. I've been talking my roommates ear off about it for three days.

I'm just ready to do stuff man!

Welcome, Charles! What part of Baltimore are you from? I grew up there.

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.