Forums are back in action! ×

Anyone need a pair of Man-Boobs?

...I'll sell 'em to you cheap, but you've got to hurry because they're starting to dissapear! Greetings nerds, this place is cool! My name is Eric, I'm a 5'9", 40 year old ginge with some weight (fat) to lose. I started 16/8 intermittent fasting five days ago and it's going well, I'm down 2lbs so far but more importantly I feel...firmer. I used to run 5k races years ago when I weighed 165lbs, but I don't really LOVE running. I slacked for waaaaay too long and found myself weighing 210lbs about two years ago, I'm down to 179lbs as of this morning. Woot! I'm aiming for 160lbs by the time Summer arrives. 

• Like 2

I might have a shiny penny somewhere around here to take them off your chest *ba dum tiss*

But anyway! Welcome to the Rebellion! Great work on your weight loss so far! Can't wait to hear the future success!

Though we could also shoot for heavier but at a low body fat percentage...remember, the scale is only part of the story! 

Glingaerben the Wood Elf

Level 1 Ranger Assassin

STR 2 | DEX 3 | STA 1 | CON 1 | WIS 2 | CHA 2

Challenges: #1, 2

Battle Log