Forums are back in action! ×

Good day everyone! 

Like the others who posted in this forum section, I'm new here. I stumbled upon the website when I was searching for a good workout routine. I just decided to get in a better shape. I got hooked with the articles since I really really love video games. I love RPGs especially, that's why I really find this linking video game mechanics to real life entertaining. To be honest, I also had the same thought when I was playing world of warcraft, that instead of leveling up my life, I'm leveling up pixels (but it is still fun). 

So to start, my current, physical activities include: 

• mountain biking
  • swimming - not extensive, but I want to make this one of my top activities
  • running - I was able to finish 10k, but had to stop and walk, so one of my goals is to finish without stopping.

I also play badminton, basketball, and a little bit of muay thai. But not as often as I do MTB, swimming and running. Even though i engage in some activities, there are times that I lose motivation and stop entirely, meaning I just go play video games, eat chips, etc.

I initially started the BBWW and interval training that I read from this site. Now, I have decided to lift weights too. But the current gym that I am going to only has dumb bells, an elliptical, stationary bike, medicine balls, and pull-up bars. I know it sucks, but it's free. It's been two weeks now and has been pretty consistent with the BBWW and interval training. 

I joined the forums hoping that this RPG into fitness integration will keep me motivated to build my own character. Hoping to meet you all! 

Ps. I want to start a challenge, but I dont know where to start, maybe some help? Thanks a lot. :D

Level 3

STR 5.25 DEX  3.5 STA 10 CON 6 WIS 4 CHA 0
Cycling challenge

Welcome to the rebellion, Styx!

The challenges happen over a period of 6 weeks, with a one week break between challenges. The current challenge is ending on Sunday, and the next one will start on Monday, February 24th. If you want to take part, check the F.A.Q. in the challenge section, at the bottom of the main forum page.

Good luck with your goals and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Welcome! BBWW is definitely a good place to start and it sounds like you're working with what you've got, which is never a bad thing. The forums for the new challenge are open now, so if you haven't created a thread already, you should head on over to the Level 1 area!

Lulu : one that is remarkable or wonderful (it's in the dictionary, it must be true)

Battle LogPinterest | Twitter | Instagram