Forums are back in action! ×

lingering injuries

Are you hiking the whole thing?  You might want to check with a doctor before you do, just to make sure you didn't do something worse than you think.  Would also be good to work on some physical therapy before you do a hike like that.  I broke my left ankle pretty bad a few years ago; still is stiff at certain angles, but thankfully nothing I practically run into.

I pulled my sacrum a few years ago. Any time I up the intensity of my workout, or don't work out at all, I suffer a bit. But it goes away after a few days of strengthening the area.

When my husband broke his leg his physiotherapist told him to write the alphabet daily with his ankle slightly off the ground while sitting down to strengthen it, and then eventually with a strength band somehow. So maybe you should see a physiotherapist to get yourself sorted out?

|| pattycake118 establishes routine || fitbit || MFP ||

|| Level 3|| STR 3 || DEX 1 || STA 2 || CON 6 || WIS 3 || CHA 2 ||

Lucky me, physical therapist seems to be the family business. Checked with mom and she thinks it might be because that leg is slightly shorter and apparently turned inwards below the knee. She is also baffled because that's usually a result of a broken leg, and I've never broke anything. Very word thing. Anyone else run into anything like that?

Level 3 wood elf  Class Scout

Challenges: 1, 2, Current

STR 5 | DEX 3 | STA 8 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 3