Forums are back in action! ×

Crush the puny scout :P - Pushup PVP - starts 03 March '14

Just wrapped up 30 more regular for this week, to add to the 30 decline (45 points) and 75 regular already for this week (150 points) and the 150 points from last week. Boom!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just a guy on a journey - Battle Log

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done - Bruce Lee

Be honest with yourself and ethically pursue your happiness - Laz

Sorry guys, W30 pwned me and i only managed to get pushups in on the Monday before i started - 25 declines, 10 regs and 50 incline = 72.5 points.  So i've totes lost this one.  I guess i'm the puny Scout (you try do anything in the first week of W30), but Dawsy redeemed us :)

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

I just want to point out that Dawsy the Scout Commander has joined the Rangers. 

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

By the way Blaidd, this is my favourite charity they do have an online donation button. Country Hope helps the families of children with life threatening illnesses such as cancer. Oh and once a Country Hope family, always a Country Hope family, their support continues even after the crisis period has ended. 

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

thanks Thom, i will make a donation to them towards the end of this month (around payday) in your name and post a screenshot :)

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Better use Thomas Burton then Blaidd. Lycan Thom isn't known outside my online health life.