Forums are back in action! ×

Crush the puny scout :P - Pushup PVP - starts 03 March '14

@Blaidd So I saw @barefootdawsy at the meetup tonight and he was blubbing into his shandy about how it's so unfair that scouts are born puny, oh how we all had a jolly good belly laugh :P

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

@Blaidd So I saw @barefootdawsy at the meetup tonight and he was blubbing into his shandy about how it's so unfair that scouts are born puny, oh how we all had a jolly good belly laugh :tongue:

yeah i doubt that :P

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Have been super busy, but on Monday i managed 156 wall pushups (cos i am working through the convict conditioning).  So that gives me 39 points for Monday.  Yesterday was a rest day, so none.  I am working out today and tomorrow too, so we will see :)

• Like 1

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

100 incline push-ups giving me another 50 pts.

@dom, What were you saying abt puny scouts, powerless ranger? ;)

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My challenge

Yesterday - 10 standard - 10 points

Today - 5 (ugly) clapping & 15 standard - 25 points

Week total... 70 points (if my math is right)

Not sure I claim berserker anymore, there's a pretty fearsome scout tearing things up in here. Looks like the gauntlet is thrown!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just a guy on a journey - Battle Log

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done - Bruce Lee

Be honest with yourself and ethically pursue your happiness - Laz

Yesterday - 10 standard - 10 points

Today - 5 (ugly) clapping & 15 standard - 25 points

Week total... 70 points (if my math is right)

Not sure I claim berserker anymore, there's a pretty fearsome scout tearing things up in here. Looks like the gauntlet is thrown!

It's only cos i have a goal of 1000 pushups for my challenge.

Geez you scouts are fast out of the blocks, I thought you were supposed to be marathon runners? I hope you can go the distance.....don't burn out on sprints ladies :tongue:

sprint schmint - i can do that in my sleep :P - plus i did long distance endurance cycling so yeah i'm not worried.

Was that a quiver I detected? You're not worried, are you Dom?

i think it might be ;)

• Like 1

My challenge

Busted out a quick 10 singles after PT today but shoulders are sore from cleans so that's it for today I think, maybe once I've had some fizzy brown painkiller tonight I'll do a few :)

weekly total so far: 60 points...uh oh going to be a big weekend for pushups! Lucky my new ranger programming includes them ;)

Oh I forgot to mention....I met an assassin earlier in the week, very handy to chap to know, for the right price he spied on the scout camp for me and captured some footage of their tactical manoeuvres :lol:

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

15 more standard.

I think my clapping pushups yesterday pulled something in my chest. Apparently you can berserk too much while doing pushups.

Just a guy on a journey - Battle Log

If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done - Bruce Lee

Be honest with yourself and ethically pursue your happiness - Laz

Jeez, you're really slowing down, Dom...there's no shame in quitting, you know. Just imagine how nice it would be to just give your poor arms a little break...

+25 for me btw...total this week is at 80

It's ok I'm going to follow Tim Ferris advice and outsource them to my VA ;):P

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

15 more standard.

I think my clapping pushups yesterday pulled something in my chest. Apparently you can berserk too much while doing pushups.

Oh noes! Hope you're ok mate, really hope you get to the 150 this week, but don't hurt yourself, in fact maybe you should just rest up for the remainder of this week.......weakling! :lol:

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

hahahaha, the rivalry here is something else :)

So weaklings, i did another 70 incline pushups so that's 35 points bringing my total up to 124pts for this week so far - my pecs are a little sore (unfortunately all i can do to help them is stretching, no massage due to certain appendages in the way) - but i will still make my 150 :D

After some spies in the Ranger camp spread the news that this "puny" scout was icing the competition they filmed this footage:

• Like 2

My challenge

I'm sure JV would help with that massage Blaidd :tongue: Good going on your pushups, not bad for a peewee scout :lol:

Burned through 60 single pushups during my 14 min AMRAP today, doubles my score for the week up to 120, all i need now is to knock out 30 tomorrow and I'm golden.

I found an old vid of Dawsy before he went bald and barefoot, who knew he was a ranga? :tongue:

Feb-March 2022 Challenge