Forums are back in action! ×

Crush the puny scout :P - Pushup PVP - starts 03 March '14

I'm sure JV would help with that massage Blaidd :tongue: Good going on your pushups, not bad for a peewee scout :lol:

Burned through 60 single pushups during my 14 min AMRAP today, doubles my score for the week up to 120, all i need now is to knock out 30 tomorrow and I'm golden.

I found an old vid of Dawsy before he went bald and barefoot, who knew he was a ranga? :tongue:

Thanks for spurring me on to do another 25 pushups! An anonymous source just sent me a copy of the Rangers training program....explains a lot (I believe @dominic is the black ranger)

• Like 3

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Still in it, 20 regular today.

Total so far 115 (per calculator, so no chance of berserker error).

hanging in there by your fingernails eh? :)  Nice steady work, like a true warrior!

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Ha ha ha! Ugh what's that foul aroma there must be orcs about....

*swoons*

*spews*

*does another 5 singles, 10 decline and 5 clapping pushups to catch up with the scout*

Here I think you dropped this several weeks back...*passes @barefootdawsy :soap:

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Uh, so i've been so busy i haven't been able to pop in and let you know that i made my 150 for last week.  Seriously life should just let me do my challenge :)  Now i just need to start on the new week. 

@Dawsy - you gonna do tiger pushups with me for the Scout mini?  Do we get 1.5 points for those, you reckon ;)

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Damn this scout commander is an eager beaver! Not a care about leaving his fellow scout in his dust, tsk tsk :P

20 declines for me today brings me up to 90 points so far this week. I'm also lifting heavy cleans and doing pullups so 20 a day is about right. If I was just tiptoeing through the tulips for my exercise I could probably do more....

Feb-March 2022 Challenge