Forums are back in action! ×

Crush the puny scout :P - Pushup PVP - starts 03 March '14

riiiiiight.  This has been my past week :

AIinJDC.jpg  EI4C0ot.jpg

I barely had any time to eat (JV brought me lunch the one day and i was still wearing my sneakers, hadn't put on makeup and had no clue what time it was - yeah it was that bad).  So after doing 1 tiger pushup, i did no pushups the whole week - hell i was barely home to sleep this past week.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This week however - 80 incline pushups = 40 points.

• Like 2

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

@Blaidd, only a scout would use not knowing what day it is as an excuse for not working out.  :playful:

We both know you saw that LadyWildross joined in, and that you hid in your office too scared to face her.   :hopelessness:

Today's efforts for myself.

8 full push ups - 8pts

16 kneeling push ups - 8pts

80 wall push ups - 20pts

That 32pts brings my total up to 73pts for the week. Nearly halfway. Cool, and I didn't think that I would reach the 150pts per week. Might have to look at doing some incline push ups as well. I have a nice stout desk to push down onto.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Lycan - leave my scout friend alone!  She's not afraid of me! Just wait and see!

In the mean time...here's mine:

earthdowns on knees: 4 - YES FOUR!!! = 4 points

counter push downs: 30x1pt  =30 points

wall pushes? - 30x .5 points = 15 points

Total PvP points for today = 49 (need to figure out how to get even numbers tomorrow, right Wufkar?)

Total PvP points for week = 97

Where oh where are the rangers???? Hiding? muahahahahahahaha!

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

@endor unfortunately if i wore that shirt it would totally look like i was doing it for irony cos it would be stretched over something nowhere puny ;)

so tues - 30 decline pushups, 10 standard and 50 incline (i find decline easier than standard pushups - go figure). so my maths might be a little out bbut i think thats 80 points taking me to 120 with 4 days to go.

Wed - travelling (although considered doing some in the airport while waiting to board).

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

so tues - 30 decline pushups, 10 standard and 50 incline (i find decline easier than standard pushups - go figure). so my maths might be a little out bbut i think thats 80 points taking me to 120 with 4 days to go.

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

This ranger ran out of time to post yesterday. 

My fair Lady you are killing it. Well done. As far as I am concerned everyone here should be in awe of your sheer determination. You are one of the toughest women I know. People should be daunted if not afraid of your awesomeness. :D

Yesterday [Wednesday] was a light push up day for me. 

4 x full push ups

10 x incline push ups.

So that is 9 points there.

Today being a non workout day I did considerably more.

8 x full push ups 8pts

8 x kneeling push ups 4pts

10 x incline push ups [on that nice desk] 5pts

60 x wall push ups 15pts

and 12 kneeling push ups with Master 3 on my back. He weighs 15kg [33lb] I am upping this to one full point for the extra difficulty. 12pts

44pts for today. 

So 73+9+44=126points. WOOOHOOO!

• Like 1

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Oh no! I said don't injure yourself! Hope you are ok?

I wasn't doing push ups!

By God's grace, I am just bumped, bruised, and a little, a lot sore.

Nothing broken, nothing torn. .. which I think may be a first for me.

Vertigo is a nasty beast, and it's is very rare and unpredictable in me. I have no idea of the cause, as the the times I've had these type falls, there is nothing in common.

So. .I don't think this"falls" under your instruction to not injure myself, which was actually not to aggravate my injury. My left ankle and foot are the ONLY parts of my left side that were spared! The boot did it's job! So, technically, I am still fulfilling your condition for my participation!

I see the foot doctor in about 5 hours. .. then I'll know about that prognosis!

Thanks for your concern!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

I hate walking on my hands. My boots bruise my knuckles.

We are getting there tough lady. We will both make 150 points this week. :)

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

• Like 1

so far, so good - I have another 3-4 weeks of the boot - but no immediate need for surgery! YEAH!

As for the fall - bruises...and disappointment that it wasn't videotapped to win $10,000 on AFM!(is that even still on?).

To add insult to injury - this left foot is the same one I had achilles repair on in 2012...it still loves (haTES) to have the stretches day and night...but I can't now that I have this other tendon needing to read....{sigh}

I am groggy and achy today - but I plan to get at least some wall push ups done! I told WildRoss that I had to finish my pushups!!!!! I only need 33 (or 66 wall pushups).

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice

So @ladywildross, what's the verdict? Any permanent damage? I like the walking on hands idea...maybe next PvP ;)

I might need a few more challenges before I can do a pvp for walking on my hands! at least I'm beginning with planks to work up to head then hand stands...that's the prelimnary to walking on your hands, right???? ;-}

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Adventurer by choice