Forums are back in action! ×

Crush the puny scout :P - Pushup PVP - starts 03 March '14

So, yesterday, I didn't do a lot of workouts BUT I DID 4 EARTH DOWNS!!!! (4 points)

Today - early morning workout:

earth downs - 6!!! (WildRoss said I had good form!) (6 points)

Braggin:

chair squats, with broom handle behind my head - 10 for form check

knee/elbow plank - 2 min(as in 160s)!

Combo Plank: Knee/elbow - 45s; extend arms 15 s - extend legs- up on toes - `15s - total 75s plank(32)

I FEEL ALIVE!

add 10 points to the 117 = 127points

I have some counter pushaways (pushups) to do for my PvP - I will add those here, later!

• Like 1

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Six Earth downs! Awesome work my friend.

Yesterday I managed to get in:

2×5 full push ups 10pts

3x10 incline push ups 15pts

3x20 wall pushups. 15pts

That is 40 points for me to add to my previous total of 126pts.

Um sorry Endor I went over the limit, by 16pts. I got 166pts in for the week. I didn't think I could make 150 when I joined in, and instead I sort of broke it.

I am now also able to do 5 push ups in a set up from 3. They are not as shaky either. Still need to get a bit lower though.

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

LadyWildross did another 46 wall pushups to bring her point total to 150!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Six Earth downs! Awesome work my friend.

Yesterday I managed to get in:

2×5 full push ups 10pts

3x10 incline push ups 15pts

3x20 wall pushups. 15pts

That is 40 points for me to add to my previous total of 126pts.

Um sorry Endor I went over the limit, by 16pts. I got 166pts in for the week. I didn't think I could make 150 when I joined in, and instead I sort of broke it.

I am now also able to do 5 push ups in a set up from 3. They are not as shaky either. Still need to get a bit lower though.

Woden uses ravens for messages, I use a Samsung S4.

Ranger, killing it as expected.

Lycan. ... wildross made me quit at 150. 20, 20, and 6? Lol

Bfd...I'm recovering! Thank you! ;-)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Killing it like a soon-to-be Ranger :)

I've been twiddling my thumbs all week and I'm only just strong enough to do that :(

Aww shucks mate, when you're a puny scout that's life unfortunately, keep on trying, one day you might be good enough to be a Ranger.... :lol::P

• Like 1

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Lycan. ... wildross made me quit

Ah so you could have finished your third set of 20 then.

I just went through and did the sets at different times of day. Starting with the full push ups, I then switch during the day as I become more tired. This coming week I plan to do three sets of full push ups before switching out. 

I now have a personal best to beat. 

• Like 2

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Oh no Lady! Fingers crossed all is well :(

By the way, I'm up another 30 points today, so maxed out for the week. I'll be playing minesweper while I wait for @Endor to catch up if anyone needs me

Cheeky git, I only just noticed this! 

How's your week going Dawsy? I'm 0 so far  :nightmare:

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

first effort for the week: today's workout: 40 wall pushups - 20 points 20 incline pushups - 20 points   40 points.... And, later, I just knocked out 8 knee push ups For more 8 points. 48 points

That's a big points day! You're going great guns  :positive:

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Awesome work dear Lady. 

Endor you goofing off and leaving me to represent the Rangers?

Great start for your week as well Motodachi.

Now for my points. 

Yesterday [Monday] I managed 5 standard push ups and 10 incline push ups. So that is 10pts there.

Today I did quite a bit better.

2x6 standard push ups 12pts

1x8 standard push ups 8pts

1x10 standard push ups 10pts

2x10 incline push ups 10pts

2x20 wall push ups 10pts

So my total for today is 50pts, and 60pts for this week. 

I don't care about crushing puny scouts, but that there was a brilliant day for me. I achieved one set of ten standard push ups for the first time in my life today. That is crushing my obesity, personal puny strength, depression and a few other things as well. 

Thankyou my friends this PvP challenge has helped me achieve an awesome personal milestone.  :nevreness:  :joyous:  :tears_of_joy:  :triumphant:  :biggrin-new:  :cheerful:  :excitement:

• Like 4

yeah so i haven't signed in for a few days - travelling, but i did do pushups while i was travelling :)

I think i might have gone over the limit now that i've calculated it (i couldn't remember my total for the week). so 600 wall pushups over 4 days giving me 150 points plus my 120 so 270 for the week?  I really shouldn't do wall pushups anymore - they're way too easy. 

For the next two weeks wall pushups will no longer count in my repertoire.

Zero count for this week though so far, but there's still today.

• Like 1

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Never really expected to do so well, when I accepted Endor's invitation. 

• Like 2

60 points for me tonight...you were right @endor, you got squashed!

I certainly did, brutal match tonight. Played the guy rated as best in my division, usually he's handicapped with -4 points but they made me play him without the handicap. We went the full 5 games and it came down to the very last ball of the match, I got him, 3 games to 2. :D

Hips, legs shoulders, knees, ego, everything has taken beating but I was victorious! So no pressups today and I'm sweating your lead a bit Mr Motorized Underpants but I'll catch up soon ;) Anyway the original puny scout @Blaidd has gone into hibernation so as long as I get 2 pushups I'll probably beat the queen of cape puny :lol::P

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

I certainly did, brutal match tonight. Played the guy rated as best in my division, usually he's handicapped with -4 points but they made me play him without the handicap. We went the full 5 games and it came down to the very last ball of the match, I got him, 3 games to 2. :D

Hips, legs shoulders, knees, ego, everything has taken beating but I was victorious! So no pressups today and I'm sweating your lead a bit Mr Motorized Underpants but I'll catch up soon ;) Anyway the original puny scout @Blaidd has gone into hibernation so as long as I get 2 pushups I'll probably beat the queen of cape puny :lol::tongue:

perhaps you should see my above post - hibernation my ass ;)

• Like 2

"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright

My challenge

Awesome work dear Lady. 

Endor you goofing off and leaving me to represent the Rangers?

Great start for your week as well Motodachi.

Now for my points. 

Yesterday [Monday] I managed 5 standard push ups and 10 incline push ups. So that is 10pts there.

Today I did quite a bit better.

2x6 standard push ups 12pts

1x8 standard push ups 8pts

1x10 standard push ups 10pts

2x10 incline push ups 10pts

2x20 wall push ups 10pts

So my total for today is 50pts, and 60pts for this week. 

I don't care about crushing puny scouts, but that there was a brilliant day for me. I achieved one set of ten standard push ups for the first time in my life today. That is crushing my obesity, personal puny strength, depression and a few other things as well. 

Thankyou my friends this PvP challenge has helped me achieve an awesome personal milestone.  :nevreness:  :joyous:  :tears_of_joy:  :triumphant:  :biggrin-new:  :cheerful:  :excitement:

This guy. What a bloody legend. Well done Thom, that's amazing progress  :applause:

No wonder you don't care about crushing scouts, their puny bones and squishy bits get in between your toes and stick to everything when you crush them with your ranger manliness :lol:

• Like 2

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

perhaps you should see my above post - hibernation my ass ;)

Ummmm......ok. (very) nice going for last week.

But you've gone to sleep again..... :P

Zero count for this week though so far, but there's still today.

• Like 1

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Ummmm......ok. (very) nice going for last week.

But you've gone to sleep again..... :tongue:

yip - got off the plane, went straight to the office, got home in time to drop my luggage off before heading out to fetch JV from the airport then to bed.  It was a long day and pushups were not gonna fit into that schedule. Thank goodness we're back to normal now :)

• Like 1

My challenge