Forums are back in action! ×

And yesterday, I wore an old dress to a choir concert.  I haven't worn this particular dress in at least 5 years despite the fact that it is a favorite.  Because it was too small.

Not anymore!! 

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

I have lost 10 pounds this year. 

Time to buy some skorts!!

• Like 1

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

Packing stuff .... dug into the back of a closet and found some capris that I haven't worn in a couple of years because they were too little.   They fit!!!

• Like 1

20 seconds of brave .... well, more than that, about 15 minutes ......

I auditioned to join the Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra's Chorale.  And I was accepted!!  

thor-2-art.jpg

Back from Nerd Fitness Camp.  I had to cinch up my belt by another notch!!!

Yes!!  We're singing Carmen in November .... and then parts of the Messiah for Christmas.  So much good music - and I love the director.

And .... I held my first (in nearly forever) full 1 minute elbow plank.  

Now, I need to look up the progression on planking ..... 

Size 12.

I went shopping today for some nice things to wear that fit and grabbed 14s and Large out of habit.  I had to send hubby back for 12s and mediums on everything!!!!

• Like 1

20 seconds of brave .... well, more than that, about 15 minutes ......

I auditioned to join the Duluth Superior Symphony Orchestra's Chorale.  And I was accepted!!  

thor-2-art.jpg

DIdn't see this when you posted. Congrats!

• Like 1

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

DIdn't see this when you posted. Congrats!

Thanks.  We are singing Carmen next week.  In French!!!  Merde!!

• Like 1

First race of the season.  It was a 2 mile race walk ..... gait strictly enforced.  And I finished in 30 minutes and change. 

Exercise.jpg

• Like 1

2015 was a year of highs and lows.  Some joys (my daughter's wedding) and some lows (my mother died), but I have persevered.  I've done my best to keep eating a quality diet, get in cardio workouts most days, and strength train 2 - 3 times per week.  Especially during the fall, I had not kept track of weight or body composition.  I didn't work hard at tracking food and stopped counting calories.

And low and behold, good habits won out.

I lost 3.5 pounds in 2015 and changed body composition drastically - down 5% BF!!!  I am officially in the "normal" range for my gender and height!!!!

• Like 2