Forums are back in action! ×

Curt (aka The Tabulator): Ready to Level Up

Hey, all...Curt here!  Here's the quick rundown!

• Living in Chicago
  • Looking to drop some serious pounds, and biggest barrier is my eating...simply put, I love food.
  • Pretty active in the gym...unless travel for work interferes, I actually make it in around six days a week (mixing in both weights and cardio)
  • Just got a FitBit Flex, which has been very helpful in terms of monitoring activity and keeping me on a caloric leash each day (I've dropped eight pounds since I began using it last month)
  • Already signed up for Camp Nerd Fitness in September
  • Nerd Areas: Gaming (from board games to video games to RPGs); Pop Culture (esp. Movies and Reality TV)
  • Default Character Class: Cleric (I'm the "helper" in any group I join...love helping others succeed, just need to focus on myself a bit more on that front now)
  • Like 1

Welcome to the site, Curt! (This is Greg-we met briefly at the meet-up last week.)

Food is my bugaboo too. I wish I had an easy way to make that not-an-issue, but, well, I don't. It sounds like the FitBit is working for you, which is great.

Welcome to the site, Curt! (This is Greg-we met briefly at the meet-up last week.)

Food is my bugaboo too. I wish I had an easy way to make that not-an-issue, but, well, I don't. It sounds like the FitBit is working for you, which is great.

I remember you, Greg (I always check if it's Craig or Greg I'm hearing...I get Kirk a lot with my name, so I like to make sure).

Looking forward to being more active in the community!

You've just joined and already I'm jealous! Damn you! :D

Welcome on board my man.

Well, I look at it this way...it was Camp Nerd Fitness that caught my interest, and because I decided to sign up for that, I figured I needed to become more of a regular on the boards, giving me a good six months or so to get to know some of the people I'll be meeting there.