Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

I rather burn to death than deal with freezing snow. How do Canadians handle all that snow?

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

Bah, the snow is easy.  Expecting 25cm over the next 12 hours (that's aboot 10 inches, eh).  The problem happens when you get the massive dump of snow, then the temperature plummets before the plows can properly handle it.  Some simple driving around suddenly becomes road hockey, and my van can't skate for shit.  

• Like 3

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Bah, the snow is easy.  Expecting 25cm over the next 12 hours (that's aboot 10 inches, eh).  The problem happens when you get the massive dump of snow, then the temperature plummets before the plows can properly handle it.  Some simple driving around suddenly becomes road hockey, and my van can't skate for shit.  

So basically it's like where I live, except massive dump of snow.

Would you guys like to annex New York?

• Like 1

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

I'm pretty sure New York would win in a fight against the Canadian Military. 

Fun fact most of New York doesn't have much people. Besides you don't don't want NYC or Long Island. They're too much trouble, even for rest of us New Yorkers.

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

So I'm gonna be the latest topic-buster... But I live near Grand Avenue (where the Ferguson rioting reached... Did anyone else see the guy run out of the pawn shop with the crossbow? Yeah, there.) So today we went over there, and the atmosphere is awesome... Artists have been busy painting all the boards, people are still patronizing the businesses, everyone was sorta shyly smiling at each other and taking pictures of the paintings. Then my son noticed a bird's nest in one of the trees, and made sure I got a picture of that, too :)

Oh, and it was snowing on us the whole time, so that's sorta on topic!

• Like 4

So I'm gonna be the latest topic-buster... But I live near Grand Avenue (where the Ferguson rioting reached... Did anyone else see the guy run out of the pawn shop with the crossbow? Yeah, there.) So today we went over there, and the atmosphere is awesome... Artists have been busy painting all the boards, people are still patronizing the businesses, everyone was sorta shyly smiling at each other and taking pictures of the paintings. Then my son noticed a bird's nest in one of the trees, and made sure I got a picture of that, too :)

You were entirely ON topic, the rest of us werent :) I'm glad it's not a negative atmosphere there today :) 

• Like 2

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

Ok... now that I know you're in the area and safe, I want pictures...

Just this new drug

If I give you my address, can you send me some?

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Ok... now that I know you're in the area and safe, I want pictures...

If I give you my address, can you send me some?

Only if you pay in cash. My dealer doesn't take paypal or credit.

• Like 1

~Paulo Coelho

My Inspiration

My challenge

Instagram

Only if you pay in cash. My dealer doesn't take paypal or credit.

What about 3 bags of marshmallows, a half of a live chicken and a picture of me running naked down the road in heels? 

Hey! Wait up!

Hah... rookie. :-)
  • Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

What about 3 bags of marshmallows, a half of a live chicken and a picture of me running naked down the road in heels?  Hah... rookie. :-)

Ah... That took a minute to process... Unless you've developed some new electrical gadget, I can say from experience that half a live chicken is not possible. They tend to die when you halve them.

Snow was pretty unpredictable where I used to live. Kind of like me. You're promised 9 inches and not being able to leave the house for three days. Then I show up.

• Like 4

Ah... That took a minute to process... Unless you've developed some new electrical gadget, I can say from experience that half a live chicken is not possible. They tend to die when you halve them.

That's why mine are so valuable... :-)

• Like 1

My first challenge