Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Girl called me cute

956.gif

And I watched the best foreign film ever Turkish Batman (had no clue what was going on, but Batman was in a strip club (and cheated on his girlfriend). But there was kungfu in it (Batman and Robin was doing all these cool tricks and everything).

115342_1000.jpg

This just in, Turkey did a remake of this glorious movie.

bathman.jpg

He's got a rapist mustache too. I must watch this now. Or tomorrow (which ever I feel like)

“There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.†

~Paulo Coelho

I'm a level 3 moon elf, who's an druid assassin.

My Inspiration

Tumblr, which helps me stay the course for art challenge

FB, which I guess we could be friend :tongue:

My challenge

Instagram

What made me smile... :-D

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size

Ladies... if you know what I'm sayin... :playful:

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

My daughter's 2nd grade class had a teddy bear party last Friday as a reward for good behavior. She told me last night that during indoor recess she and her friends used Tinkertoys to make barbells so their teddy bears could lift weights. She has been wanting to exercise with me lately. I have a bar that pretty much weighs nothing so I've been letting her use it with small plates. She's so cute with it and I think it's great that she decided to make her doll work out as well.

• Like 2

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

My daughter's 2nd grade class had a teddy bear party last Friday as a reward for good behavior. She told me last night that during indoor recess she and her friends used Tinkertoys to make barbells so their teddy bears could lift weights. She has been wanting to exercise with me lately. I have a bar that pretty much weighs nothing so I've been letting her use it with small plates. She's so cute with it and I think it's great that she decided to make her doll work out as well.

Reminds me of when I first started actually properly working out about four years ago... my youngest wanted to get in on the action. So she made her own weights.

powerbaby.jpg

• Like 4

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

I asked Faille to make me a Buddy Blue doll to motivate me to work out when I dont want to.

Start 'em young :D

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

So nerdy! Love it! Thanks, Insanity.

1. Good... the connecting under the water thing made my jaw drop. I had never even thought about what happens underwater when you do something like that... and the fact that the 2 colors never mix is awesome.

2. More nerdiness for you... this is freakin awesome. Magnets and electricity...

• Like 1

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)