Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

The girl is named Erma, she is the daughter of the "Television women" from The Ring. And young kids have to visit the doctor from time to time for a check up.

I was just trying to be funny about the whole thing from "The Ring"... apparently I was pretty much dead on.  Huh!

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

Picture this:

I'm sitting at a traffic light waiting to turn green. A big Escalade pulls up behind me with two big black dudes sittin in front. Dude 1 (aka the passenger) has a deadpan face mostly staring straight ahead with the occasional death glare toward Dude 2 (aka the driver). You can see the figurative thought bubble coming up from Dude 1's head as he thinks, "Shoot me now before someone sees me, please!"

Dude 2, meanwhile is getting his jam on. He's belting out every lyric to whatever song is blasting from their speakers (as in mouth wide open, he's very likely yell-screaming he's so into the song). He's got his groove going with big hand gestures, shaking it more than I thought a person could from the driver's seat (& frankly, I picked up a few new dance moves from his oh-so-creative repertoire), dancing & jammin so hard the whole Escalade is rocking side to side a bit.

I'm not sure what song is playing exactly, but I think I may have lip-read the following phrase at one point, "So I put my hands up, they're playin my song..." a la Miley Cyrus & Party in the USA.

Best 30 sec of looking in my rear view mirror I can remember. Bravo, boys. Bravo!

• Like 1

High Elf-Rakshasa Assassin | LVL 16 | STR: 18 | DEX: 11 | STA: 13 | CON: 6 | WIS: 18 | CHA: 19

I got asked for ID today. Bit bittersweet considering I'm young and don't want people thinking I'm a child but hey, even if I do look like a 15 year old, at least in the years to come I'll have my youthful glow. :)

• Like 1

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

I saw a line of children at the school waiting to be set loose for recess. At a signal from the teacher they all burst out running across the playground. Shouting and screaming with joy just to have. 15 minutes to themselves it was an amazing experience. I thought of what adults do when they get a break at work and it's so morose. We walk slowly out to the break room and bitch about our problems and smoke cigarettes and drink coffee. Not all of us but you do see it a lot. The children made me smile and almost cry. I used to be one of those little elflings :)

• Like 4

-Avitus Xenoi-
Race: Ascending Kitsukan
Class: Recruit
Level:1
STR: 2 | CHA: 1 | | STA: 0 | WIS: 3 | CON: 2.3 | DEX: 0

Avitus' Battle Log

"Avali ne kono ni."

Current Challenge

Just stumbled upon this thread. I haven't come close to reading everybody's yet, but this is pretty awesome. :rapture:

Every time I do a body-weight workout, I try to bend down and touch my toes during my cool down routine. After a lifetime of not being able to, I was finally able to touch my toes today (with no struggle, either). It's a little win, but a big achievement for me. Feels good!

ComradeTalls

Human | Rebel | Chaotic Good

[ Level 0 | STR: 0 | DEX: 0 | STA: 0 | CON: 0 | WIS: 0 | CHA: 0 ]

This made me smile! The poet/artist who can smash your face in.......love it. :)

Lol.. I would love to hear someone reciting poetry while fighting.

Take thy beak from out my heart *wham*

Take thy form from off my door!... *Kapow*

Quoth the raven... NEVERMORE!... *BOOM*

• Like 5

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

I saw a line of children at the school waiting to be set loose for recess. At a signal from the teacher they all burst out running across the playground. Shouting and screaming with joy just to have. 15 minutes to themselves it was an amazing experience. I thought of what adults do when they get a break at work and it's so morose. We walk slowly out to the break room and bitch about our problems and smoke cigarettes and drink coffee. Not all of us but you do see it a lot. The children made me smile and almost cry. I used to be one of those little elflings :)

Dafuq dude. Go play on the monkey bars.
  • Like 2

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Me and my favoutite girl singing "Nothing to lose" from Empire.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

STYLAX

Pokémon Trainer Lv0

Link

< STR:            1               |               CHA:           0 >

< STA:            1               |               WIS:            0 >

< CON:           2               |                DEX:           1 >