Forums are back in action! ×

What made you smile today?

Less smile and more laugh out loud.

Working at a local mall yesterday, and where I work is on the second floor across from a first floor pet shop.

So I enjoy watching the animals I can see during the slow times, and yesterday there was a St Bernard just wandering around inside the store. A group of about 15 people walked to the store entrance and were sitting there watching the dogs in the outside displays when the St Bernard came running up to the door. Never seen a group scatter that fast...it was awesome.

• Like 2

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

On 26 July 2016 at 1:13 AM, SevenofSeven said:

Walking out my door and being able to walk straight into this:

Mostly because no one can hear me singing Vienna by Ultavox at the top of my lungs! Kangaroos and Emus flee in fear ;) 

I envy you. Also, the "singing Vienna" bit made me laugh. "Oh Viennnnna" ;) 

10 hours ago, SevenofSeven said:

True dat, but it also takes patience to watch and keep up with the stages, that's why I don't watch the Dakar Rally anymore.

Oh no!!! How can you give up on the Dakar!!! It's just awesome, my biggest gripe is that we get a measly 20-30mins coverage a day on Eurosport at 11pm. Totally pants!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hahaha! This is actually a real product! You can visit their website here to check it out. My birthday is coming soon-ish and I will totally be asking someone to get this for me. :D.

Not that I'm the type of person to demand presents you understand, but I have reach that point in my life where I'm no longer interested in the lastest craze down at the toy shop, and people start actually asking you what you want for birthdays and Christmases...

Argh no! The pressure! Suddenly I can't think of anything I actually want. So normally I end up with another set of pyjamas and fluffy bed socks, or smelly candles.  Both of which are cool, but I have three lots of parents and usually end up receiving them in triplicate. :D 

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

4 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Oh no!!! How can you give up on the Dakar!!! It's just awesome, my biggest gripe is that we get a measly 20-30mins coverage a day on Eurosport at 11pm. Totally pants!

I should have watched it this year Toby Price (Ozzie, Ozzie, Ozzie, oi, oi ,oi) won over all, I think 5 stages? He won to claim victory. It is actually on my bucket list to do..............maybe in my next life! :)

• Like 1

Wait! What............?

Breakfast: coffee, cinnamon roll, workout.  Did a pullup allllllmost from dead hang.  Stepped out to go run errands and a nice Pokemon greeted me on the doorstep.  It's looking like a good day

• Like 4

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I had a physiotherapist coming to see me at the house today. This meant that I could legitimately hobble around the house behind Colin saying "Can you put that away in the cupboard, can you put that in the bin, this to the wash, that in the drawer, hoover here, wipe there..."

Ahhhhhhhhhh! That's better *sigh*

I just can't abide a messy house. ;) 

• Like 4

After agonizing over a simple decision and receiving lots of great advice and support from Myrdinn, I made it happen! And his response when I told him made me grin (and probably look like a lunatic at work) and feel really proud of myself. 

Spoiler

HELL

YEAH

Well done. How do you feel now you've made the decision?

I'm so happy! Thanks for being here for me, NF community! 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, RandMart said:

picked this up from the library

https://www.amazon.com/Business-Punks-Break-Rules-BrewDog/dp/1101979925

BUSINESSES FAIL. BUSINESSES DIE.
BUSINESSES FADE INTO OBLIVION.
REVOLUTIONS NEVER DIE.
SO START A REVOLUTION, NOT A BUSINESS.

No that I'm in any position to START a business, nor have any ambition to do so [at this time], the dude is Scottish, so that should make @Guzzi happy

Haha! It's a good company too, lots of good beers. @SpecialSundae would know a thing or two about that too, we have shared a couple of very good pints of brewdog beer. 

It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell. A fitness memoir which I've read approximately eleven thousand times, and it only gets better the more you read it. Beautifully written and expertly portrayed-- go read it. Seriously, go read it. I'll wait. It'll change your life. :)

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Kage said:

It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell. A fitness memoir which I've read approximately eleven thousand times, and it only gets better the more you read it. Beautifully written and expertly portrayed-- go read it. Seriously, go read it. I'll wait. It'll change your life. :)

Hmmmm..... Interesting.  I might think about that one.

• Like 1