Forums are back in action! ×

The Pushup Quidditch Cup (Live Game Thread)

***ANNOUNCEMENT***

Hi all, just a quick message...the new points system is a bit convoluted, so I've got some formulas on the spreadsheet to handle it. I know that some of you have already sussed out how to calculate your final points, but for ease of tracking and so that I don't mess up your scores, could you all please post your results here without adjusting them for AMRAP? That way I can just plug them into the sheet.

Feel free to keep an eye on the scores too, as I've been known to miss the odd post here and there :)

Thanks for being awesome!

• Like 2

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Workout yesterday was 15 regular and a total of 26 (high) clapping pushups for 67 "pushup points" total.  today's a run day, so GtG pushups go!

• Like 1

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

2nd and 3rd offerings for Gryffindor chaser:

2x30 for 60 counter pushups.

Today's total = 90 cpu

On another note. . The counter in my rv is lower than the one at the hotel room. .. so, I have decreased the incline on my pushups just by coming home!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

90 knee pushups for 45 points for Gryffindor!!

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

School and work has been crazy so delay in posting.

Mon:

Standard: (8, 8, 6) = 22; Knee: (11, 11) = 22; converts to 33 total standard/11 AMRAP = 30 points I believe

Tues:

Standard: (7, 5, 5, 5) = 22; Knee: (10, 7, 5) = 22; same totals as above = 30 points

Current week total: 60 pts (if I did my math right)

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Barefoot:  on a side note I noticed the spreed sheet is rounding points to the nearest whole number, not rounding by the AMRAP set number so extra reps that are under the AMRAP amount are being counted.

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Barefoot:  on a side note I noticed the spreed sheet is rounding points to the nearest whole number, not rounding by the AMRAP set number so extra reps that are under the AMRAP amount are being counted.

Well spotted. Probably should have mentioned that (oops). Someone suggested that doing that might be a bit fairer.

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Mon:

Standard: (8, 8, 6) = 22; Knee: (11, 11) = 22; converts to 33 total standard/11 AMRAP = 30 points I believe

Tues:

Standard: (7, 5, 5, 5) = 22; Knee: (10, 7, 5) = 22; same totals as above = 30 points

Nailed it

BAREFOOT DAWSY

Scout Commander (ret.)

Mon:

Tues:

Way to go Team Slytherin!Great numbers

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27