Forums are back in action! ×

The Pushup Quidditch Cup (Live Game Thread)

SNITCH!!!

SNITCH!!!
l_snitch01_prph_hpe3.png

The Snitch has been spotted during the Dumbledore’s Army vs. Inquisitorial Squad match.

The first member of one of these teams to answer the following question correctly will catch the Snitch and score their team a cool 100 points!

Name 7 items that can be found in Hermione Granger’s beaded expandable bag.

Good luck!

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

1. cloak of invisibility
  2. Dittany essence
  3. Magic tent
  4. Books about the horcux
  5. Polyjuice potion
  6. Gryffindor's sword
  7. Changes of clothes for her, Ron and Harry

Thanks to WifeDee for the answers, even if they are not right....love that those are about the only books she has ever read since he have been together....who knew it would come in handy...lol

• Like 1

“It’s the sensible, logical thing to do, of course, which is why we don’t do it.” -Tanis, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it." - Raistlin - Dragons of Autumn Twilight

Current Challenge

Talvi, could you check the totals for Dumbledore's Army? I'm getting a different number for the Chasers.

I think that  the Inquistorail Squad has decided we just don't count your numbers as part of the total :playful:

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

I'm afraid you are not the droid we are looking for...

***Facepalm*** I managed to miss BarefootDawsy out of the calculations (on his own spreadsheet....oops!), does it match your numbers now?  Sorry!

• Like 1

Level 11 Morgana Scout

STR 14|DEX 11|STA 31|CON 11|WIS 23|CHA 19

Current challenge:  Talvi makes tactical decisions | Epic quests: 2015, 2016 | Running instalog: new_tracks_to_follow | Previous challenges: -2 -1 etc...

I know I'm not supposed to like this since you aren't on my team. But I liked it anyway ;) 

Thanks!!  My first EVER!! 

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Ok, so I wanted to finish big, but I had a social engagement. I kept excusing myself to the bathroom every 15-20 minutes to do declines with my feet on the edge of the tub.

Some smartass asked "what are you doing in there, haha?".

Me, deadpan: "push-ups"

450 declines for Dumbledore's Army.

Finished at 20:58 pdt

• Like 4

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...