Forums are back in action! ×

Itty Bitty milestone HIT! :D

I finally convinced myself I can lose weight guys! I lost over 40 pounds after a bad car accident last year. Doctors couldn't figure out why. Nothing is wrong, I just started dropping the pounds. And I've always wanted to be healthy (and smaller of course). But I was afraid to actually exercise and to start living healthy. I dunno why, but it literally used to terrify me. But after joining nerd fitness and reading about everyone's progress, and just SEEING how supportive everyone is. It made me realize I don't have to be afraid of it anymore. As lame as that may sound-but hey, the only way to get over fear is to face it right? :D So to me, this is a small milestone completed :D Which was just getting to believe in myself and that I can do this. It'll be hard but that will make it worth it in the end right? ^_^

Wow! Well done you! That's fab! I'm sure you'll keep going and achieve even more success. Woot woot!

Oh! And couple of quotes you might like....

Fear is stupid. So are regrets.

-Marilyn Monroe

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Just coz :)

• Like 2

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Hey Foxxie, from someone who has made some pretty awesome (humbly, but proudly ;P) changes following the guides and eating styles recently...let me share some valuable things I learned along the way I wish I would have known out right.

It is easy to under-eat when switching to paleo.  Stuff your face with veggies, seriously.

Tracking your workouts doesn't take that long, but is priceless (in my personal opinion) 

Take photos, they are true mile-markers of how far you have come.

Don't visit the scale more than once a week...it can get pretty hectic.

And the most important -

Tell EVERYONE.  It feels good to share progress.  It really does. :D

Good luck and welcome to the rebellion!

• Like 1

I haven't made a goal, I have made a lifestyle change.

I am not where I want to be, but I am closer than I was yesterday.

It was hard to make changes at first, I will never go back.

The only person that was standing in my way was me.

Now that I have gotten out of my way, nothing can stop me!

Level 4: Burger-Flipping Ass Kicking Ogre Ranger:  STR:7 DEX:8 STA:11 CON:2 WIS:5 CHA:12

Challenges -(1),(2),(3), Current