Forums are back in action! ×

First full ROM handstand pushup + dumbbell swing PR

First full ROM handstand pushup today, followed by a few failed second attempts and a bunch of negatives with pauses. I want to be able to rep out 10 of these in a month or two.

Also, DB swing 95x20. Gym's heaviest are 100, so I'll be adding sets here in a workout or two until my back can go all day.

[ Babby's Ferst Challenge ]

Veganism killed my gainz

Chasing 15 rep 2xBW deadlift

I hate you. *insert angry face*

Total Woot Woot Woot!!!!! That is ALL THE AWESOME! And repping out 10 of em in a months time....? Jeez man! You gotta post that. Way to go!

• Like 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

PR: 350 pull on trap bar deadlift. It was as far as my back could go, my legs could've pulled much more. I need to find a new move for back strength because my back isn't nearly as strong as my legs are at this point. I'll tool around with good mornings, back extensions and some other things tomorrow. I also intend to start adding weight to my one arm hands and doing shrugs so that my traps can keep up with this.

• Like 1

[ Babby's Ferst Challenge ]

Veganism killed my gainz

Chasing 15 rep 2xBW deadlift