Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all!

My name is Toni or tigs/tigger (whatever suits you better!)
I am a 22 year old female (had to add female as most people may think Toni is a male name!) from the great country of Australia :) I am about 176-178cm tall (5'10'' ? I don't really know exactly) and I weigh about 73kgs and am looking for some support to level up my life to be the best I can be. I'm not focusing my goals on losing weight (I know that I will probably gain more weight with muscle mass than anything) but I am focusing on the quest I have set out for myself below-

My major quest:
- To compete in a Pole Competition by the end of 2014!

Minor quests to help me achieve this goal:

(I have put the videos in spoilers as it may offend some people..)

- Perfect my invert so my legs are straight (will involve lots of stretching as will most of these lol) Please note: Invert performed at 1:48 - videos are not me!

- Be able to do a Jade Split (or gain the splits) Please note: the video is of a Jade Split tutorial

- Perfect my shoulder mount - 1.15 on the video. Currently I have to tuck my knees up before extending my legs but I can now get my legs on the pole :D

And last but not least (although definitely the hardest!):

- Handspring! (4 seconds to 6 seconds on the video)

As you can probably tell I have a long way to go! But I know where I'm going and that's the main thing :) Even my minor quests aren't really minor...

Pretty much, I'm here to make some awesome friends who can support and help me along the way & I'm here to support and help others too!

If you're in QLD Australia feel free to send me a message as it would be cool to hang out with someone who has fitness goals and we could work to something together :)

I also don't know where to go to next when I finish this post.. any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

| STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 1 | CON 0 | WIS 7 | CHA 0

1 2

I followed the trail from Priscilia's thread and found you here! To add to the excitement, yaaay, another poler! :D And what a cool main quest!

As for the next step, I'd suggest you post a 6-week challenge in the Level 1 Rebel forums for easy stalking until we kidnap you to the assassins muahahaha. :D It's technically two weeks in, but better late than never. 

And welcome to NF!

• Like 2

Haha I'm probably the easiest to stalk cause I have no idea what I'm doing really.. lmao

Awesome! Thank you for the help! I didn't quite know where to start at all :)

Thank you!! I'm so happy I finally made the decision to join up :D

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

1 2

I followed the trail from Priscilia's thread and found you here! To add to the excitement, yaaay, another poler! :D And what a cool main quest!

As for the next step, I'd suggest you post a 6-week challenge in the Level 1 Rebel forums for easy stalking until we kidnap you to the assassins muahahaha. :D It's technically two weeks in, but better late than never. 

And welcome to NF!

I'm tempted to call you Mad Hatter the kittynapper.  Or is that acro-kittynapper?

Haha I'm probably the easiest to stalk cause I have no idea what I'm doing really.. lmao

Awesome! Thank you for the help! I didn't quite know where to start at all :)

Thank you!! I'm so happy I finally made the decision to join up :D

Lmao you'll get the hang of it soon enough.  But we stalkers will still be there :P

giphy.gif

Welcome to NF :D

Challenges | Current |

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | MFP

OOOOOOO SPARLY!!!  - Jenyne Butterfly (Shit Pole Dancers Say)

I need more Mighty Grip.  Do you have more Mighty Grip?  - Steven Retchless (Shit Pole Dancers Say) 

I'm tempted to call you Mad Hatter the kittynapper.  Or is that acro-kittynapper?

Lmao you'll get the hang of it soon enough.  But we stalkers will still be there :tongue:

giphy.gif

Welcome to NF :D

Ahhhh sooo cutteeeee!!!!!!!!! I need to get me a kitty! All pole dancers I know have cats, I have a dog.. think I need to get in with the times!

I'm happy to be stalked, makes me feel loved ;P Or creeped on.. either way, I'm happy! lol

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

1 2

Thank you :) He sure is (although not a pup anymore). Haha Kelpie's are good working dogs, he has far too much energy. Thanks for the comment & the good luck wishes! :)

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

1 2