Forums are back in action! ×

Today I took my first steps towards living abroad

This isn't really a fitness woot, though if this does pan out the way I'm hoping that it will I plan on getting into serious shape before I go!

I've been toying with the idea of taking a break from my career for a while and going abroad. The plan that I've come up with is to teach in South Korea for a year and then to travel for a year after. Whelp, today I sent away for a background check and sent in my appication for a TESOL certification program.

I'm so excited and nervous! Think I'll go to the gym to burn off some of this energy!

No trees were killed to post this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

---------------

Dali won't be joining us for dinner. He's ordering a bicycle from room service.

That's incredible! I 100% agree with mightstone. Going abroad is incredible and magical and I'm totally jealous of you. :)

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi