Forums are back in action! ×

From Canada with love

Hi, I'm Cory. You can address me as The guy, or Dovahkihn, whatever you prefer. I first noticed Nerd Fitness with the "Real-Life Roleplaying" blog post from Mr. Kamb. I then knew I had to be part of this community. To the fitness part. I am currently 290lbs, 6'1" and purty chubby.

Here is a pic of what I look like right now.

post-28549-0-17622900-1403303486_thumb.j

Here is a pic of what I want to look like.

post-28549-0-54272800-1403303713_thumb.j

If you have any questions, advice, critcisms, and/or just want to talk, let me know.

• Like 1

Welcome to @The guy,

From your tiny picture you look to be healthier than someone with a round rock hard stomach.  This means your internal organs are in better shape than those gents and you should have an easier time getting into hulk form!  I look forward to hearing where you struggle and how we (the whole community) can be of assistance to you :positive:

Cheers!

Wizard of Balance - Assassin Level 1

STR(3), DEX(2), STA(3), CON(2), WIS(3), CHA(2)

"If it is important to you, you will find a way ... if not, you will find an excuse" - (I don't recall whose quote this is, but I love it!)

Welcome!!  I agree with the above comment I think your starting place is great for building muscle and hulking up!  If you want to join the current challenge and get your main quest and missions nailed down that would be a great place to start!  I bet the Warriors guild would love to hear from you! :)

Level: 3 Race: Human-Wood Elf Hybrid Class: Rebel

[STR - 1] [DEX - 1] [STA - 8] [CON - 7] [WIS - 13] [CHA - 3]

4th Challenge

3rd Challenge/Reboot

2nd Challenge

1st (half) Challenge

MyFitnessPal