Forums are back in action! ×

I survived my first 5k!

I did one with a friend this morning. My official time was 47:13 which is actually better than I expected considering I've been super lax about doing the c25k program. We walked more than we ran but we crossed the finish line and we're not dead, so it's totally a win I don't even care. :)

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

WOOT to you! 5k's are addictive, I started with them and I am almost done with my half marathon plan, did 11miles this morning.  You will be amazed at how easy it is to take time off (if you are interested in that) your PR too.

Bonus WOOT WOOT for you!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it is too dark to read.

Runkeeper ID http://runkeeper.com...lloyd77/profile add me!

Thanks! I definitely want to run a 30 minute 5k in the future. I'd like to run a marathon one day but I don't know if I like running enough yet to devote that much time to it lol.

Woot for you for the half training!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Nice job!  I just finished my first one yesterday.  Was just about to post up a woot thread too ;)

Thanks! I definitely want to run a 30 minute 5k in the future. I'd like to run a marathon one day but I don't know if I like running enough yet to devote that much time to it lol.

Woot for you for the half training!

This is sort of how I feel too.  Though recently, i have started feeling more like I am a runner.

• Like 1

This is sort of how I feel too.  Though recently, i have started feeling more like I am a runner.

Agreed! Probably a little too soon for either of us to be making marathon decisions yet lol. But one day!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi