Forums are back in action! ×

Re-questing the epicness of life

I used to be an Assassin...

Early mornings in the gym and pool. Weight training until your legs couldn't move. Giants and horses of all kind. Falling and flipping from 10 meters and trying to leave no trace of entry.

...and in the blink of an eye it was over.

I used to think that I could make a return, but time is a slippery substance. Life became a roadblock and path of excuses.

Fast forward 75 lbs, 10 years, 5 kiddos, and 1 back surgery. There is no better time than now. Wisdom makes the resolve stronger. That's why this is a re-Quest. It is a quest to begin again. A quest for a brighter future. A quest for epicness!

Hey all,

My name is Sal, but really, you can call me whatever. I answer to just about anything. I'm excited about getting back in shape and looking forward to the future again. Above is a little teaser of where I came from. If you want to know more, just ask. I'm pretty much an open book. I love life and having fun.

So glad I found Nerd Fitness!

See ya in the threads!

• Like 1
Gnome Assassin: [3]
[sTR: 6] [DEX: 1] [STA: 5] [CON: 4] [WIS: 0] [CHA: 1]

âWhat we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pike

Welcome sal,

I love your quote!

5 kids means a challenge to keep the time/motivation so good luck and get posting. Everyone here will be super supportive.

I hope to see you around the forum.

• Like 1

Skywalker

Progress woot: Skywalker's success

Character Profile:  Skywalker

Blog:  Just Get Moving

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!

Welcome sal,

I love your quote!

5 kids means a challenge to keep the time/motivation so good luck and get posting. Everyone here will be super supportive.

I hope to see you around the forum.

Thanks! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Gnome Assassin: [3]
[sTR: 6] [DEX: 1] [STA: 5] [CON: 4] [WIS: 0] [CHA: 1]

âWhat we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal. Albert Pike

Hey Sal! 

Half Elf, 28.6 lbs overweight, average height, voluptuous, low muscle mass, bad ass mother f*cker

Current Challenge  Fourth Challenge Third Challenge Second Challenge First Challenge  My Long List of Goals 

Level 5

STR: 5STA: 4, DEX: 7, CON: 9, WIS: 13CHA: 8

Weight Goal: 2/43.6

1%
1%

â€œAnd the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom†-- Anaïs Nin

Website      Instagram