Forums are back in action! ×

Time to Level Up! kokuryuu

Heyo

My name is kokuryuu or denny if you prefer so. I am 21 and live in austria but I am romanian by heart. I am 180cm/5'10 and 84kg/185lb of untrained more or less human, body mass. Last Christmas my weight was at 103kg and while losing a little bit till march it is only then that I started to lose weight seriously with cutting sugar and the amount of food in general also doing cardio but no strength training because I had this weird concept in my brains that I have to lose weight first and only then put om musclemass.

While I did lose 15 kg I realized this is not enough and that I want more. I want to also be strong fast, but also have endurance and be flexible. Long story short I want to become the best me possible!!

Since I try to live by this credo(last paragraph):http://quittingadderall.com/running-with-bruce-lee-quote/

There is no endgoal or dreamweight and measures I want to reach. I don't want to limit myself, also taking care of my health of course. So I just want to continue grinding till facing endboss death and have loads of fun till then.

I discovered NF a week ago but since my pc is broken I waited to come on here till it's fixed but I dont't have time to lose so I'll do my best from my phone. Please excuse any mistakes grammar or postwise

!

I know it's ten days late for the current challenge but can I still join in?

Anyway I am looking forward to great things since I absolutely love this concept and from what I read in other threads there a fantastic people on here! Bye

My current 6 week challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/69454-challenge-11/#entry1584128

Bodyfat down to 12%%
Bodyfat down to 12%%

I'm new too, but I'm pretty sure you can join the challenge as long as it's before the 2-week mark, which is 14 days.

So, at 10 days, it should be okay? I posted mine a couple days ago, and nothing horribly has happened, so I hope I'm right ;)

From the FAQ

"If this is your first challenge, you have to post in the Level 1 Rebels group.  In order to move to a guild, you have to have completed at least four weeks of a challenge successfully.  That means you have to join in the first two weeks.  If you join after the first two weeks, you need to do your second challenge in the Level 1 Group"

Cya round!