Forums are back in action! ×

I am 100% sure that someone has answered this, but I am a loser...

Click the "Special BBCode" button to the left of Font.  Select Progress Bar from the drop-down list. Enter the desired color and percentage in their respective fields.

Alternatively, typing out the code in the following structure gives the progress bar in my signature (omit the asterisks): [*progress=red]10[/*progress].

• Like 2

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Click the "Special BBCode" button to the left of Font.  Select Progress Bar from the drop-down list. Enter the desired color and percentage in their respective fields.

Alternatively, typing out the code in the following structure gives the progress bar in my signature (omit the asterisks): [*progress=red]10[/*progress].

Thanks!!! 

• Like 1

Half Orc Ranger Lvl 3

[ STR7.5 DEX2 STA6 CON7.5 WIS6.5 CHA5 ]

Goals:

Achieve target weight: 175lbs

Starting weight: 238

Current Weight: 225

21%
21%

Current Challenge

How do you guys have those progress bars in your signature... I apologize for being so lame!

They just look so nifty and I want one... To start feeling accomplished and stuff..

It automatically will add the % sign but as far as I can tell it won't do math for you >.<

Assassin

Battle Log | MFP: Amdhiel
Challenges: Current#7#6, #5, #4,
#3, #2, #1

"Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up." Alfred - Batman Begins

Thank goodness I'm not the only one! I was starting to feel like an idiot for not being able to figure it out and I thought that if I asked I would be subject to derision from more experienced people like in those MMORPGs I've tried! What a relief!

Nikki222, thank you so, so much for having the courage to ask. My name is Steppinon D'Arrows and I am a self-proclaimed coward.

• Like 2

Calorie Counting/ Nutrition Tracking for a year on MyFitnessPal+Fitbit One (365 days = .27% per day, Day 74):

19.98%
19.98%

New Year's Resolution - Healthy Weight/BMI for Summer (June 1st, Get to about 130 lbs/22 BMI approx. in 152 days/21 weeks starting from 153 lbs = 4.35% per pound, currently 142):

47.85%
47.85%

Graduate Culinary School {20% per section: F.O.H. ( A ), Hot Foods ( C ), Garde Manger [Cold Foods], Bakeshop, Test}     Passed Certifications: ServSafe, Management

40%
40%

Fitbit, MyFitnessPal

Intro  Challenges: 1 2 Reset 3