Forums are back in action! ×

Just knocked another notch off my belt.

I am endlessly amused by this. I've knocked two notches off my belt use since I started in with NF and whatnot. I can now drop specific pairs of pants by simply undoing the belt - these are pants that used to fit somewhat tightly in the past!

Needless to say, i am taking every opportunity [as few of them as there are] to show off with this fact. Par exemple; a pool party.

Woot.

Level 42 [31 Fitocrat/11 Enforcer]Twitter : Fitocracy : MyFitnessPal : Current challenge"You fools! You can't kill what's already dead!"

Awesome. It's even better when there's no more notches left to tighten. New wardrobe time.

That will be happening in 3 more notches. I have a leather punch, and intend to keep adding notches to the same belt, provided it doesn't fall completely apart.

Level 42 [31 Fitocrat/11 Enforcer]Twitter : Fitocracy : MyFitnessPal : Current challenge"You fools! You can't kill what's already dead!"

Posted Image

This is my belt. When I had a 40"+ waist, you can see that I was straining the last notch. The belt, like most, came with 5 notches. I added four more and I am currently wearing it in the right-most notch. It's getting a little ratty so I'll probably have to replace it soon, but it reminds me of where I've been and where I am now.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Grats!! I'm getting the same excitement with my belts too. Just went down to the last notch on one of my belts last week!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

This is awesome! I actually have to get rid of my favorite belt because it's studded so I can't add any more holes. :( Boo Hoo! BUT, YAY!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal